arabic_boy™

New Talent

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Twitter: @allanziro

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

hi guys ,i want to download :

WWE12-13 Texture Importer(xbox360)

but i have a problem , i don't knew where can i download it , so can anyone help me and give me a link for download it (mediafire).

note:

the link shoud be on mediafire (please) because i try download it in 360haven and i failed.

(please help me!!!!!!!! :kenny: :kenny: :kenny: :kenny: )

#2 NewSheep

NewSheep

Opener

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:18 PM

Don't double post across different sections of the forum.

#3 LastMinuteLapras

LastMinuteLapras

Looking for tough Smash 3DS Opponents

• Members
  • 4,554 posts
  • Gamertag: Gokuguy123

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:45 AM

but i have a problem , i don't knew where can i download it , so can anyone help me and give me a link for download it (mediafire).

note:

the link shoud be on mediafire (please) because i try download it in 360haven and i failed.

1) No. No one will put it on Mediafire because the creator specified that he does not want to share it anywhere but on 360Haven.

2) What exactly are you having problems doing on there? Seriously, all you have to do is register and make a few posts. If you've went inactive and can't download it, either start making posts to take yourself out of the inactive status, or register with another account.

#4 arabic_boy™

arabic_boy™

New Talent

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Twitter: @allanziro

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:12 AM

note:

1) No. No one will put it on Mediafire because the creator specified that he does not want to share it anywhere but on 360Haven.

2) What exactly are you having problems doing on there? Seriously, all you have to do is register and make a few posts. If you've went inactive and can't download it, either start making posts to take yourself out of the inactive status, or register with another account.

thank you for this reply .because  i download the program (i find the way)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arabic boy, wwe13, caws, modding