#41 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,050 posts
  • SEN (PS3): hardyz-wont_DIE
  • Twitter: @Zachery_Clark

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

ok so i had a bunch of ref pics of face paints and logos for matt hardy and i now can't access them so i can't work on much atm but i have a few updates

I'll be using a texture for the top part of Jeff Hardy's arm tattoo and i started making his armbands. for my armbands, i'm sticking to my old way(arm and hand parts are separate logos) because then whenever i, or someone else, use them then they won't look the same each time since i don't use the mirror tool for the arm part

sounds nice,are u gonna upload the armbands to cc after tou are done??? and did u importeed the arm tattoo texture? or downloaded it? if so who is the creator?

I'll upload both parts of the armband. I downloaded the tattoo but I forget their PSN name. It was his SvR 2010 right arm that i'll be using. I just erased everything other than the tattoo and it matches my CAW's skin very well.

#42 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,050 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

Another small update. I have access to all my ref pics now so i'll start making more face paints and the logos for the last attire for my Matt Hardy. I haven't been on WWE '13 much(been playing other games) but i'll play more now that I can work on my Matt and Jeff

#43 _HiBye_

_HiBye_

Upper Midcard

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

any updates on matt? im pretty much stopping myself form making one,and waiting for yours.

#44 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,050 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

any updates on matt? im pretty much stopping myself form making one,and waiting for yours.

i kinda took a pause with ps3 games since i got a new computer and i can finally play The Sims 3(my old computer didn't work well). i'll probably get back to working on CAWs soon just not sure how soon. I could just upload Matt with 3 attires and re-upload later on with all 4 attires

#45 _HiBye_

_HiBye_

Upper Midcard

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:23 AM

i kinda took a pause with ps3 games since i got a new computer and i can finally play The Sims 3(my old computer didn't work well). i'll probably get back to working on CAWs soon just not sure how soon. I could just upload Matt with 3 attires and re-upload later on with all 4 attires

does he have any AE attires? he have the tights attire like in WM 25? cuz i want to make 3 AE and the tights attire.

#46 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,050 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:31 AM

does he have any AE attires? he have the tights attire like in WM 25? cuz i want to make 3 AE and the tights attire.

he has his WM 25 attire but no AE attires. I try to keep the attires on my CAWs from the same era or eras that look similar

#47 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,050 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

Ok so I don't think I'm gonna play WWE 13 anymore so I'll upload anything I haven't yet including my Matt Hardy(only 3 attires though). I might come back but I always get annoyed playing WWE 13 that I don't see it being worth it anymore plus there's a game coming out next month that'll keep me busy for a long time.

Maybe Take Two will be able to keep a long lasting interest for the game and I won't leave so shortly lol.

EDIT: I'll leave the poll up to see what era of Jeff Hardy people like most. Chances are that'll be my next Jeff Hardy whether if I decide to come back to WWE 13 or if it's for the new WWE game. Even though I won't update this thread much, or at all, I'd still like it open to receive any feedback.

Edited by High Flying Maniac, 09 February 2013 - 10:36 PM.

#48 _HiBye_

_HiBye_

Upper Midcard

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

Ok so I don't think I'm gonna play WWE 13 anymore so I'll upload anything I haven't yet including my Matt Hardy(only 3 attires though). I might come back but I always get annoyed playing WWE 13 that I don't see it being worth it anymore plus there's a game coming out next month that'll keep me busy for a long time.

Maybe Take Two will be able to keep a long lasting interest for the game and I won't leave so shortly lol.

EDIT: I'll leave the poll up to see what era of Jeff Hardy people like most. Chances are that'll be my next Jeff Hardy whether if I decide to come back to WWE 13 or if it's for the new WWE game. Even though I won't update this thread much, or at all, I'd still like it open to receive any feedback.

that game is the naruto game right?

#49 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,050 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

Yes and I'm so stoked for it lol.

#50 _HiBye_

_HiBye_

Upper Midcard

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:20 AM

Yes and I'm so stoked for it lol.

haha,knew it :P 
im planning on getting it as well..

#51 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,050 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:09 AM

Ok so I'm thinking about returning to WWE'13 and start creating again. Been away from WWE'13 for a few months now and think it's about time to come back. Gonna play WWE'13 today to see if I wanna come back or not. Probably will as I'm bored playing only 1 game lol.

#52 _HiBye_

_HiBye_

Upper Midcard

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:34 AM

are u gonna create something else except jeff and matt? 

#53 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,050 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:27 AM

Probably but don't know what I should do.

#54 _HiBye_

_HiBye_

Upper Midcard

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:33 AM

is there even anyone else u wanna create? lol 

#55 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,050 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:38 AM

Believe it or not, yes lol. Was thinking about making Evan Bourne or maybe Mr. Anderson, depending what paint tools I'd find and what ones I'd make.

#56 _HiBye_

_HiBye_

Upper Midcard

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:45 AM

Believe it or not, yes lol. Was thinking about making Evan Bourne or maybe Mr. Anderson, depending what paint tools I'd find and what ones I'd make.

instead of wasting a lot of time in pt'ing the stuff.. just import the textures to your ps3? its not hard,check modding section.

#57 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,050 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:58 AM

instead of wasting a lot of time in pt'ing the stuff.. just import the textures to your ps3? its not hard,check modding section.

Idk. With textures you do get better quality and it's quicker but I kind of like having my own feel to my PTs and CAWs. I used textures for parts like the face or a tattoo as it's nearly impossible to create them in PT but I like creating the rest. Although I used textures for 1 of Matt's attires but that's it lol.

#58 _HiBye_

_HiBye_

Upper Midcard

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:01 AM

Idk. With textures you do get better quality and it's quicker but I kind of like having my own feel to my PTs and CAWs. I used textures for parts like the face or a tattoo as it's nearly impossible to create them in PT but I like creating the rest. Although I used textures for 1 of Matt's attires but that's it lol.

as u want haha.. looking forward for anderson

#59 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,050 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:23 AM

Think I'm gonna start making more face paints for Jeff Hardy and finish my Matt sometime soon. Don't really feel like doing much else but I might work on the base of some people to get a head start for the next game.

#60 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,050 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:22 AM

New poll added

For those curious, the face paint I'm working on atm should be done today or tomorrow. As for what face paint it is, it's this one...

Nevermind, just uploaded it. Just search "ZDCENIGMA" as usual

jhfpidea28.png

Edited by High Flying Maniac, 09 April 2013 - 04:10 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, John Morrison