CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

"Best CAW's In The World" Kid Glory's CAWctionary Topic, The Ultimate WWE '12 Resource Guide. (1)

Kid Glory Best In The World WWE A-Z CAW Diva Manager Tron Logo Arena

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61 rjvecw

rjvecw

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 792 posts
  • Gamertag: rjvecw

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:26 PM

thanks

Edited by rjvecw, 13 September 2012 - 10:06 PM.

#62 KomicJ

KomicJ

Opener

• Members
  • 257 posts
  • Gamertag: KomicJ

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:30 PM

KomicJ A Goldberg poll sounds like it could be good there are many of them available, if I put it up in the near future I'll probably feature Stg85's & Thehippopotomus' I'm open to suggestions for the 3rd available slot.

Petchy is the first name that comes to my mind for the 3rd one...

#63 AjSim

AjSim

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,187 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:16 PM

KomicJ A Goldberg poll sounds like it could be good there are many of them available, if I put it up in the near future I'll probably feature Stg85's & Thehippopotomus' I'm open to suggestions for the 3rd available slot.

I'm quite happy with my 'Oldberg :P

#64 Oldsie

Oldsie

b i g s t r o n g b o i

• Members
  • 8,260 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Ask

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:17 PM

Yours was mentioned AJ. :laugh:

#65 AjSim

AjSim

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,187 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:23 PM

Didn't see it :huh: regardless...it's very much a matter of taste/era, as the one i made was specifically made to look current (older) as that is my personal preference. Each to their own :)

#66 KomicJ

KomicJ

Opener

• Members
  • 257 posts
  • Gamertag: KomicJ

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:49 PM

Didn't see it :huh: regardless...it's very much a matter of taste/era, as the one i made was specifically made to look current (older) as that is my personal preference. Each to their own :)

I think I ended up using yours personally. That's the one with the Harley Davidson coat in slot 4, right ? Anyway, I just never realized there were so many good Goldberg before revamping my roster these last two days.

#67 TheHippopotomus

TheHippopotomus

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,225 posts
  • Gamertag: TheHippopotomus
  • SEN (PS3): Three Toed Sloth
  • Twitter: @BloatOfHippos

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:28 AM

Just a heads up, despite being in The Simopotomus thread, I actually had no involvement with Goldberg, that was all AJ's. Don't want to take credit for something I didn't do.

#68 Kid Glory

Kid Glory

Opener

• Members
  • 472 posts
  • Gamertag: Y u nosay hi me
  • Twitter: @TheKidGlory

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:00 AM

Rjvecw YOU come onto my topic contribute with negativity and generally belittle it and I'm the disrepectful one.... I thought the message before was pretty clear but incase you didn't understand...

Posted Image

In 5 languages: Spanish - Dejar, French - Partir, German - Verlassen, Polish - Pozostawiać

& In English - LEAVE! GO AWAY! DEPART! VACATE! ABANDON!

As for your heartbreaking and disparaging comments about my Giant CAW this is your opinion and to be honest after seeing how you conduct yourself its not one that I will take much notice of...

I didn't think it was too bad for my first attempt at CAWing, I saw there wasn't one listed and thought I'd try my hand at contributing.

*Now you message me asking for an apology :huh: well I'm sorry...but your not going to get one, you also mention Bobby asked you to type some of this garbage, I don't know if I believe you...Would he really order his little brother to do his dirty work?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Whatsthestatus Thanks for pointing that out, I added so many I didn't have time to cross reference all of them, I'll amend that Snitsky too :surrender:sorry about that.
  • AJsim Thanks for the positive and rational input :cool: , I'll probably add your Goldberg to the list regardless of a poll as its a different era to the many other classics available. P.s Just downloaded yours and Hippo's O'Neil nice work!
  • KomicJ Good thinking I wasn't sure he had a Goldberg released, it'll be Stg85, Petchy and if anyone else suggests another decent one that will be included too.
  • Thehipopotomus Thanks for letting me know :cool: I'll add it as an AJsim creation. Btw nice work on the PTP, looking forward to The Uso's.

Edited by Kid Glory, 14 September 2012 - 01:01 AM.

#69 Big Pete

Big Pete

Upper Midcard

• Banned
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:10 AM

Come on now, lets forgive and forget.. cue paul mccartny and stevie wonder "ebony ane ivory living in perfect hormony" :laugh:

#70 .Joel

.Joel

Harrumph.

• Members
  • 7,774 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:10 AM

Please stop arguing or else I'll close this thread.

#71 AjSim

AjSim

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,187 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:01 AM

Just a heads up, despite being in The Simopotomus thread, I actually had no involvement with Goldberg, that was all AJ's. Don't want to take credit for something I didn't do.

I was gonna see if you could add anything Hip, but we had quite a bit on at the time and i was very happy with how he looked as it turned out...regardless he was still uploaded as a sim-opotomus creation pretty much in the same vain as curtis...all i did there was add the custom render but hey that's how we roll ;)

#72 TheHippopotomus

TheHippopotomus

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,225 posts
  • Gamertag: TheHippopotomus
  • SEN (PS3): Three Toed Sloth
  • Twitter: @BloatOfHippos

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:21 PM

Lol true. Yeah, I knew Goldberg was your baby, plus I've always kinda hated Goldberg lol.

#73 invisible man

invisible man

Legend

• Members
  • 6,381 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

Wow...a bunch of mine are on here...

#74 bobby de niero

bobby de niero

Midcard

• Banned
  • 1,849 posts
  • Gamertag: bobby de niero
  • Twitter: bobbydeniero

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:01 AM

Rjvecw YOU come onto my topic contribute with negativity and generally belittle it and I'm the disrepectful one.... I thought the message before was pretty clear but incase you didn't understand...

Posted Image

In 5 languages: Spanish - Dejar, French - Partir, German - Verlassen, Polish - Pozostawiać

& In English - LEAVE! GO AWAY! DEPART! VACATE! ABANDON!

As for your heartbreaking and disparaging comments about my Giant CAW this is your opinion and to be honest after seeing how you conduct yourself its not one that I will take much notice of...

I didn't think it was too bad for my first attempt at CAWing, I saw there wasn't one listed and thought I'd try my hand at contributing.

*Now you message me asking for an apology :huh: well I'm sorry...but your not going to get one, you also mention Bobby asked you to type some of this garbage, I don't know if I believe you...Would he really order his little brother to do his dirty work?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Whatsthestatus Thanks for pointing that out, I added so many I didn't have time to cross reference all of them, I'll amend that Snitsky too :surrender:sorry about that.
  • AJsim Thanks for the positive and rational input :cool: , I'll probably add your Goldberg to the list regardless of a poll as its a different era to the many other classics available. P.s Just downloaded yours and Hippo's O'Neil nice work!
  • KomicJ Good thinking I wasn't sure he had a Goldberg released, it'll be Stg85, Petchy and if anyone else suggests another decent one that will be included too.
  • Thehipopotomus Thanks for letting me know :cool: I'll add it as an AJsim creation. Btw nice work on the PTP, looking forward to The Uso's.

Kg first my bro is my older brother and all he was trying to say is this thread was a matter of opnion and it does in fact have to do with favoritetism i proved that in my punk topic my mr perfect topic people asked why i posted keep or scrap caws(and not to mention ive lost like 5 or six of these polls) is becase i wanted to know what the caws comunity thoght and frankly ive produced over 100 caws with out textres ive spent more time in pt than most have spent awake hours of time and ive pretty much keep getting shit on by every one and a told my bro whats the point i dont know if i want to continue to do this and get shit on i love this game and i love making caws and he got mad becase i was pissed and hes watched and helped me through the year and also realizes im getting shit on i love making caws so much i was doing reqests for people wrestlers i didnt even know really ive made pt for people to try and make peoples games better and funner and i get shit on

and frankly im to the point where i could careless becase i know ive accomplished and learned alot this year

Ps Kid glory and r big show isnt that bad i feel like my bro did that to prove a point to you on what it feels like to get shit on and it fn sucks when u pt alot of wrk into somthing and people run it into the dirt

pss i refranced dre's briscos by looking at them i did all the tats and becase i referanced them for the tats that i pt'd and thnked dre he had nothing to do with them i did and thats been bugging me for a while so it bobby de nier's briscoe's

#75 Mascara Dorada

Mascara Dorada

Opener

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Gamertag: Herculesandzues

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:40 AM

Time to change the subject.

Challenge Sir Bluntz Nasty Boys

Edited by Mascara Dorada, 15 September 2012 - 04:41 AM.

#76 Kid Glory

Kid Glory

Opener

• Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:28 AM

Update 15.09.12

• New Arena's & Trons added, CAW amendments made.
  • *I may not have time to include it for '12 but I'm going to at some point also add an indicator to show whether CAW's are with or without renders.
  • Invisible man Deservedly so, nice work!
  • Mascara Dorada I'll check them out, thanks for the feedback!
  • Bobby de niero Favouritism may have a slight bearing on the overall outcome but if you look at the CM Punk poll results you'll see Petchy/The D got 14% and Shock800 got 5%, all of these guys are TOP creators in my opinion but Akz Effect won and I think its because on this occasion he had the superior creation and the votes showed that. In regards to your work getting Sh*#ed on, I have never to my knowledge said a disparaging or negative comment about anyone's work, this topic was intended to help the community. If you love the game you shouldn't let others opinions get to you, Cawmaking is a light hearted subject which nobody should take too seriously. I've said what I wanted to say I now want to move forward with the topic and draw a line under these conflicting opinions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats the line. :chef:

Edited by Kid Glory, 15 September 2012 - 11:16 AM.

#77 Tyrant185

Tyrant185

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,058 posts
  • Gamertag: Tyrant185
  • SEN (PS3): Tyrant185
  • Twitter: @Tyrant185

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:33 AM

I noticed I was credited for Ahmed Johnson but I haven't made him this year. DamienAKADee credited me on XBL as well but I'm not sure who actually made it.

#78 Kid Glory

Kid Glory

Opener

• Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:44 AM

• Tyrant185 Thanks for letting me know :cool: , I'm trying to add your Undertaker (Ministry) to the list now but it appears the topic may have broken again (Won't allow me to edit) so if you don't see it here shortly you'll see it in the next topic if I have to put another one up :facepalm: ...

#79 Tyrant185

Tyrant185

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,058 posts
  • Gamertag: Tyrant185
  • SEN (PS3): Tyrant185
  • Twitter: @Tyrant185

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:08 AM

No worries :cool:

#80 Kid Glory

Kid Glory

Opener

• Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:06 AM

Update 19.09.12

• New content added.
  • I've removed some of the needless spaces and poll results to free up some room so that hopefully the topic will become more manageable & responsive, so far so good.
  • Wfmashupz I'm still working on getting some pics of Ravenos' Helms, it will definitely be in the next set of polls. :cool:
  • xJakexRyanx Thanks for the feedback, all of the suggestions have been added in the latest update.
  • Both topics are now responsive, I'll leave them both open for the time being so I can have one to fall back on if the threads decide to lock up again.

Seeing as I've had such a positive response from the community, I've decided to continue this topic annually and for 13 I'm going to have a little help from John Kramer & KomicJ, so look out for vast improvements and added new features for WWE '13's Next Cawctionary topic.

:nod: :nod: :nod:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kid Glory, Best In The World, WWE, A-Z, CAW, Diva, Manager, Tron, Logo, Arena