For the names that will be missing from the Attitude Era part of the roster

Cranky Vince™

no Benoit, I dont know if 2004 was attitude era tho...

Benoit debuted in the attitude era {Jan 31st 2000} I do believe, but benoit will 100 percent never be in a WWE Game again sadly, Owen hart has better chance than benoit

Yea you're right when he was a part of The Radicalz. Def gonna download Perry Saturn and Dean Malenko.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Dean Malenko makes the Attitude Era roster. He still works for WWE and is considered a Legend by many, I wouldn't mind seeing him in just to recreate his rivalry with Chris Jericho.

^ That would be rad. Nobody has ever made a decent CAW of him. Unfortunately it seems like WWE no longer wants anything to do with him.

Sid has said he will be on the 1000th episode of Raw. He said it on FB and quickly took it down. Guess he wasnt supposed to any anything

^ That would be rad. Nobody has ever made a decent CAW of him. Unfortunately it seems like WWE no longer wants anything to do with him.

Sid has said he will be on the 1000th episode of Raw. He said it on FB and quickly took it down. Guess he wasnt supposed to any anything

Who da man!

Archived