Meep's Paint Tools. (Mostly Attitude Era stuff, Austin, Outlaws, HHH), Hardy Boyz logo, Boston Bruins logo (UPDATED 2-18)

meep317

I'm going to use this thread to post all of my paint tools from here on out.

HHH looks short for some reason, like he has stubby legs or something. It's probably my camera, the figures in game are perfect.

SummerSlam 1998 (and two cinematic attires):

3W46R.jpg

1ghiP.jpg

WrestleMania 15:

qvGMp.jpg

Green and Black:

q35PG.jpg

2000ish:

wR8zw.jpg

This Austin CAW is one I downloaded off of CC, I can't remember whose it was. I took it upon myself to make a few Attitude Era attires. The DTA (front and back) logos are on CC, as is the SCU. The Wanna Raise Some Hell front and back will be up in a few hours.

SCU:

gbiLN.jpg

6IjBB.png

DTA:

kecJP.jpg

Wanna Raise Some Hell?! (I only PT'd the front and back logo, on the back, I used lettering for the "HELL YEAH") I may do some slight widening to the mouth on this one tonight before I upload it. The left side needs to be wider, though it could just be the picture. I'm going to double check it and make sure I have it perfect before it goes up:

Hb6wV.jpg

g1YTw.jpg

These New Age Outlaws CAWS are courtesy of WolfGangJT. I made two Pre DX Road Dogg attires for him, and one Pre DX, and two Mr. Ass lips attires for Billy. All the PTs are up on CC:

Road Dogg (Night after WM 14, Outlaws join DX attire). I did the shirt for this and edited the hair, bandanna, etc. The pants and boots are from WolfGang's first attire on his Road Dogg CAW:

YFwnp.jpg

Pre DX, New Age Outlaws "Armstrong Pro Wrestling Tour" shirt (Same as above, I only made the shirt logos, hair, and bandanna):

wRhpW.jpg

And finally, Bad Ass Billy Gunn. I made him a Pre DX attire from the night where he shaved Hawk's head, and the Outlaws and DX (then HBK and HHH) beat the living hell out of the Road Warriors:

7PGrT.jpg

And two lips attires. There were lips attires on Wolfgang's, but they were from different eras than I wanted to play out in my game, so I made all of these paint tools myself and was able to come up with these. I chose his attires from the game "WWF Attitude". These are 4 Paint tools, the front crotch (doubles as both of the knee pads, you just change the colors), the back MR. ASS logo, and the the sides. How you apply them, I used the format from WolfGang's other two attires with lips, being that there's 3 lips, and you rotate them to put them on the opposite side. Then for the four corners on the back, around the MR. ASS logo, you just erase the middle one, and you rotate for the opposite side. If that makes no sense, I'm sorry, I'm horrible at explaining stuff, lol.

crrmc.jpg

WyNmP.jpg

Hardy Boyz logo (not my caws though, I just made the logos):

EploU.jpg

Boston Bruins (I did the 1980's/early 90's era logo because I couldn't make a realistic looking current jersey with the sleeve restrictions, but the current logo is also up on CC, I deleted it from my game though, so no pic)

MdEJx.jpg

2-18-12 UPDATE:

Made these shirts, they're up on Live:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=EKJDce__lxo#

dtIEi.jpg

Also a new Stone Cold vest, this is up on Live in 9 parts. Inspired by the vest in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66n97-CXXAc&feature=related

tWmic.jpg

And a couple of Quiksilver logos:

E7h7J.jpg

The Bruins logo is missing some outline colours, if the current logo is what you were designing?

200px-Boston_Bruins.svg.png

Boston Bruins (I did the 1980's/early 90's era logo because I couldn't make a realistic looking current jersey with the sleeve restrictions, but the current logo is also up on CC, I deleted it from my game though, so no pic)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived