Paul wright (Big show aka wcw Giant)

Stacysmikeyboy&hearts

[quote name='ѕelғ нι 5' post='3947778' date='Mar 19 2008, 01:07 PM']U should give credit cause this looks a lot like Desecration's[/quote]

Ofcourse it looks like Desecration's, the whole point of a Big Show Caw is to make it look like Big Show, so in the end the caw will look like other big show caws anyway. Stacysmikeyboy didn't "steal" this, he previews new caws all the time, so why would he steal one all of a sudden?

It's a good start, man, I see Big Show potential in this, but work on the mouth thickness, lower and upper lip shape.. Might also wanna slap some designs on the face, since his attire is pretty basic and shouldn't take too many layers.

[quote name='Warborg' post='3947912' date='Mar 19 2008, 02:10 PM'][quote name='ѕelғ нι 5' post='3947778' date='Mar 19 2008, 01:07 PM']U should give credit cause this looks a lot like Desecration's[/quote]

Ofcourse it looks like Desecration's, the whole point of a Big Show Caw is to make it look like Big Show, so in the end the caw will look like other big show caws anyway. Stacysmikeyboy didn't "steal" this, he previews new caws all the time, so why would he steal one all of a sudden?

It's a good start, man, I see Big Show potential in this, but work on the mouth thickness, lower and upper lip shape.. Might also wanna slap some designs on the face, since his attire is pretty basic and shouldn't take too many layers.
[/quote]

^^^^ your right and Stacysmikeyboy shouldnt accuse me of copying asteroth's Samoa Joe because i havent copied him i actually put effort into it because i didnt like the other peoples samoa joes. all i can say is that your bigshow needs tweeking on the eyes and make him look angryer

[quote]Ofcourse it looks like Desecration's, the whole point of a Big Show Caw is to make it look like Big Show, so in the end the caw will look like other big show caws anyway. Stacysmikeyboy didn't "steal" this, he previews new caws all the time, so why would he steal one all of a sudden?[/quote]

ya know i say the exact same thing before lol anyways its a good one so anychance of an attire shot

For the record this isn't Dectrucktor's caw in the least bit. I've been working on this of months on different forums and choose to show you pple it for once. further more Jamie and I go way way back many yrs as friends. Way before caws.ws. For the record I just so happen to be chatting with D via msn as I type this.

** as for attire i haven't done it yet because I was leaning toward an earlier show from his WCW gimmick as the Nwo's Giant
from msn
Michael says:
Just figured I'd tell u about it
[Desecration] says:
Doesn't look like mine at all.

** as for saying make him look angry I don't need to do that because if you know anything about game play vs relaxed non game play expressions you'd realize the game play already makes faces look Pissed off and angry. Don't beleive me go chat with wolfgang and Zurick and others and see what they say on the matter.

updated:

[img]http://i27.tinypic.com/2m7yg61.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i27.tinypic.com/x1mwap.jpg[/img]

Jaw outline made bigger

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/28jbzn.jpg[/img]

** once people are happy enough with his face morphs the WCW hair will get tossed on which will be the long hair people are used to seeing on Chuck palumbo caws. then you'll receive two different formulas Big show (WWE version0 and option 2 WCW/ NWO The Giant.

which will look like the reference I posted

Archived