TNA logo

youwanttobeme316

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='X_Deadman_X' post='3413818' date='Dec 15 2007, 11:16 AM']Now if only I could figure out how to use FPR's logo system..[/quote]

I am with you there. All I tried to do a couple days ago was make an all red ring apron and a stick figure logo. I had no clue what I was doing. I kept making the whole ring red (which is what I wanted to do), but when I tried to draw the stick figure it would draw the figure in red as well, so you couldn't see it at all. I will give whatever tips I can gather about ring edits, but that might not be for a while.

Hey i love your logos. And i tried making my own. But i like the grid system that you seem to use. So i was wondering if you would take a logo request. Its for the organization know as JCW or juggalo championship wrestling. Well there ring logo used to be the Hatchet Man. So if you could do it i would greatly appreciate it.

[img]http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w210/ZelilFatchick420/HM.gif[/img]

This is said logo.

Thanks in advace.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='youwanttobeme316' post='3332051' date='Nov 30 2007, 04:42 AM']It was one I did on the spur of the moment it is not my best but if you want it its here

[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/youwanttobeme316/TNALogo.jpg[/img]

post replys[/quote]
dude awesome i was wondering if you had a CZW logo edit?
i am trying to make a bunch of indy brands and you ROH really helped me i was just wondering if you had my main oother target brand also the NOAH and/or NJPW there are not as important to me but i would really like them
thanks man! :P

• 1 month later...
[size=2]That is a very good TNA logo, I think you should write out the formula step by step for the TNA logo, try to work on the WWE SATURDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT logo but make it look like the old WWF SATURDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT logo with it saying WWE SATURDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT, make today's WWE Raw logo, today's ECW logo, today's WWE Smackdown logo, The old WCW SATURDAY NIGHT logo, the last WCW Nitro logo from the year 2001, WCW Thunder logo, today's RING OF HONOR logo, today's UFC logo & write out all the formula's for all of them once you make them.[/size]

Archived