KEN?'s Jeff Hardy & Kevin Thorn Attire Previews

Y2Ken

@ STG: Their faces aren't ready but I could show u anyway if no one else sees them, Thorn's beard is more than universal, so I am having trouble with it lol. btw the PS2 Sabu has been majorly updated and is previewed in the PS2 section now.

Guest .::RJT::.
Is this Y2Ken? If so i havent seen you in ages man, glad to see you back ;)

Anyway the Hardy attire is amazing, great detail and work has gone in to that, fantastic job.

Thorn's attire looks pretty good. The Jeff shirt looks ok, but could use some work. The head on the shirt is what is really killing it...work in that area finding better designs and have it set higher and more squared to the body (or square off the shoulders of it more) so it doesn't look like he's doing the Thriller dance shrugging his left shoulder in the logo.

[quote name='EDGE HEAD' post='982658' date='Dec 4 2006, 05:59 AM']work on the jeff shirt badly[/quote]

You posted the same shitty comment twice, you do realise that's spamming...right?
(I don't give a rats ass that's a Mods job there, if you were so concerned with it and were going to do anything, you'd have picked up on the damn post yourself by now)

Hardy: I'd change the design that is the black thing in his hair to something less round and solid. Maybe mess aroudn with a WWE logo or something that will make it appear that he has eyes and a nose. I'd probably just remove the block that works as his pants and use the shirt color as the pants and keep the designs for them, might look better. The rest I'm sure looks a lot better from a distance.

Thorn: I really like this one, not too much to complain about. Like the touch in adding the drip effect to the logos but I'd probably consider changing the tone of black from being that dark. Usually around -70 to -60 for the shade and -18 and -78 for the color will give you the blackish-gray color the game uses for most wrestlers, similar to the color of the boots in the picture, though they use dark black on RVD's kick pads.

Anyhow just suggestions, I like the Thorn a lot, i'll use it when your done and avoiding making him myself.

[quote name='The Moth' post='984106' date='Dec 4 2006, 06:50 PM']Hardy: I'd change the design that is the black thing in his hair to something less round and solid. Maybe mess aroudn with a WWE logo or something that will make it appear that he has eyes and a nose. I'd probably just remove the block that works as his pants and use the shirt color as the pants and keep the designs for them, might look better. The rest I'm sure looks a lot better from a distance.

Thorn: I really like this one, not too much to complain about. Like the touch in adding the drip effect to the logos but I'd probably consider changing the tone of black from being that dark. Usually around -70 to -60 for the shade and -18 and -78 for the color will give you the blackish-gray color the game uses for most wrestlers, similar to the color of the boots in the picture, though they use dark black on RVD's kick pads.

Anyhow just suggestions, I like the Thorn a lot, i'll use it when your done and avoiding making him myself.[/quote]

1.WELCOME to the boards.
2.Thats the most help ive heard from a newcomer EVER!
3.You already have my respect you prove it can be done that a new member can be as helpfull as someone whos been here years.

Anyway on 2 the caws im really liking the jeff shirt something seems a little odd i think his face but its still brill and the kevin thorn attire is perfect well done man im really liking your work cant wait to more from ya.

Archived