Are Jeff Hardy, Hulk Hogan, and Ultimate Warrior in Here Comes The Pain?

dragonquest

• 5 weeks later...
[quote name='Argothar' post='963326' date='Nov 30 2006, 06:35 AM']Their character models are in the game so it does work. You'll need to visit code-x and you'll also need to buy gameshark/codebreaker/action replay max. That's all you need :)[/quote]
Intersting i would like to see Jeff in HCTP

• 2 months later...
[quote name='dragonquest' post='944825' date='Nov 26 2006, 03:00 PM']I heard from someone on this board that they are in the game ,and you have to unlock them with cheat codes, but I haven't been able to find any codes for them, or confirmation of them.[/quote]

Jeff Hardy is on the Samples,took out the painting.I use him as a CAW

[quote name='Burchill' post='968959' date='Dec 1 2006, 05:44 PM']^ Yes, but when you try to use them it freezes the game, so don't waste your time.[/quote]

Burchill is correc..it is a waste of time..so just create them yourself if you want them that bad..there is a great Hulk Hogan caw on this site

geez...you can tell you guys are clueless...no, they are NOT in the game. There are slots where they had been there, but the actual models themselves are not in the game (THQ removed the models and music prior to releasing), causing any codes for them to make the game freeze.

So the only way to have them is to create a CAW of them.

However, if you want to know how Jeff's model looked prior to them cutting it from the game:
[img]http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/3091/jeffisbackzc5.jpg[/img]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='WolfgangJT' post='1497805' date='Mar 16 2007, 05:51 PM']geez...you can tell you guys are clueless...no, they are NOT in the game. There are slots where they had been there, but the actual models themselves are not in the game (THQ removed the models and music prior to releasing), causing any codes for them to make the game freeze.

However, if you want to know how Jeff's model looked prior to them cutting it from the game:
[img]http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/3091/jeffisbackzc5.jpg[/img][/quote]

Wait a minute,how do u get that image?Is it a CAW? Hein????????????

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='WolfgangJT' post='1497805' date='Mar 17 2007, 04:51 AM']geez...you can tell you guys are clueless...no, they are NOT in the game. There are slots where they had been there, but the actual models themselves are not in the game (THQ removed the models and music prior to releasing), causing any codes for them to make the game freeze.

[img]http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/3091/jeffisbackzc5.jpg[/img][/quote]
Interesting. I too would like to know how you got that image.

^it was shown on the net back when the game was in early production...there was also a pic of the Ultimate Warrior in a match...had on green trunks....can't find that one anymore though, sadly. Had the Hardy one still in one of my old topics from the old board...and no that's not a caw, that is what the actual THQ model looked like prior to them cutting it off the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived