Saturis Wrestler Caws (WWE2K14 To Do List Updated 21.10.13!)

Saturi

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will you be making Divas currently on the roster first? For me, I would personally love to see Alicia / The Funkadactyls be your first project.

Whatever "My *Layla*" Needs. :D

Cancelled my preorder from Amazon and bought the game from the US PSN already so I will be downloading the game at the 29th at 00:01 EST already (6 in the morning for me :P ).

Will immediately start on the funkadactyls then.

Open for Outfit suggestions but preferably something without feathers and stuff since they aren't possible in the game.

Except if they finally included fur boots and stuff this year which I highly doubt.

Battle Haynes

Valkyrie for the win! :D

This friday it's ON!

I doubt they will be winning the SHIMMER Tag Team titles but I'm sure that the match will be awesome.

The whole Card of SHINE 14 Looks amazing.

If you want someone extra that I should add in my list let me know. :)

Ah, that is why I love you Saturi!!!!!

Thank you so much, haha yeah I've cancelled my pre-order, going to cycle down to GAME the morning of release and pick it up, not waiting for the post man to come late as I have done each year! Will get some pictures together when I'm back on my laptop :D

Thank you so much, haha yeah I've cancelled my pre-order, going to cycle down to GAME the morning of release and pick it up, not waiting for the post man to come late as I have done each year! Will get some pictures together when I'm back on my laptop :D

Much love back and a hug (Bayley Style)! :D

Thinking if I should add Beth and Eve on my list too but not decided yet since I have tons on my platter.

I'll immediately start Cawing at the 29th and try to release some caws at the very first day since I'm having payed vacations from the 29th to the 4th November. :P

Much love back and a hug (Bayley Style)! :D

Thinking if I should add Beth and Eve on my list too but not decided yet since I have tons on my platter.

I'll immediately start Cawing at the 29th and try to release some caws at the very first day since I'm having payed vacations from the 29th to the 4th November. :P

Ah thank you Saturi!

Need a big Bayley hug today after the day I've had! :P

Just got a few attires together that I would personally like to see on Naomi and Cameron..

Attire 1

jnj4.jpg

Attire 2

srb1.jpg

Attire 3

mmhi.jpg

Attire 4

I like this one because they both have separate designs for the bottoms, Naomi's are full with cutouts and Cameron's are sort of like separated suspenders.

1gwf.jpg

iftg.jpg

Consider them done. :)

The only tricky part on the first 3 attires is the glitter but I might be able to trick myself and make it Looks at least decent like in Charlottes attire.

The tricky part of the last attire is the net on the top and most of all it's Color and shine but I'll do my best to do it justice. :)

Aah thank you! :D

They were only what I would go for preferably, but after all, it's down to you to consider which attires to use!

Already more excited to see your previews of the CAWs than the actual game itself! :P

I'm praying to ANYTHING holy out there that we will get more hairstyles and most of all Long and medium length.

Preferably one of them being a ponytail one like Naomis has her hair in two of These attires.

Otherwise I'll have to go with the hair from last year. :(

Awww, thanks a lot! :D

Though I can understand that when I look on the amount of divas we got this year. :(

Really hope that the download will be fast and that I will be able to start creating immediately without any issues involved at the 29th! :P

This friday it's ON!

I doubt they will be winning the SHIMMER Tag Team titles but I'm sure that the match will be awesome.

Thanks, that's very cool of you.

I am going to have a go at a few, so if I run in to trouble I might end up asking for your help :D

Hikaru Shida she just made her debut for shimmer this weekend, and usually wrestles in japan, I've only seen a couple of her matches on youtube, but she seems like she will be fun to make and good to have in my universe.

gxWcsNs.jpg

Crazy Mary Dobson same as Hikaru she just debuted in shimmer, and as luck would have it, a couple of other wrestlers were injured so she got to appear on the main shows of vol 60 & vol 61.

Dyoa1qo.jpg?1

After them I might have a go at Kath Von Goth and Angie Skye

y1JHjCH.png?1

There are a few more indy types from europe and north america that I will have a go at, but no one definite at the moment.

And about Shine14, I don't think I'll get to watch it till sunday, I've paid for live viewing and on demand, but I usually have to get up early saturdays, so it's just too difficult to stay up late on a friday night. And yep it should be a great show.

This friday it's ON!

Thanks, that's very cool of you.

I am going to have a go at a few, so if I run in to trouble I might end up asking for your help :D

Hikaru Shida she just made her debut for shimmer this weekend, and usually wrestles in japan, I've only seen a couple of her matches on youtube, but she seems like she will be fun to make and good to have in my universe.

gxWcsNs.jpg

Crazy Mary Dobson same as Hikaru she just debuted in shimmer, and as luck would have it, a couple of other wrestlers were injured so she got to appear on the main shows of vol 60 & vol 61.

Dyoa1qo.jpg?1

After them I might have a go at Kath Von Goth and Angie Skye

y1JHjCH.png?1

There are a few more indy types from europe and north america that I will have a go at, but no one definite at the moment.

And about Shine14, I don't think I'll get to watch it till sunday, I've paid for live viewing and on demand, but I usually have to get up early saturdays, so it's just too difficult to stay up late on a friday night. And yep it should be a great show.

Cool!

Can't wait for the outcome. :)

I will probably create Saturyne this year aswell!

Wanted to create her last year but run out of Slots so I let it be.

In the meantime she has a new in ring Name and is unmasked so this will give me the opportunity to have 4 attires for her instead the 2 regular masked ones she were using.

Were thinking to take on to more indy Talent but I already have tons on my platter for now so it will have to wait for a while. :D

They were only what I would go for preferably, but after all, it's down to you to consider which attires to use!

Already more excited to see your previews of the CAWs than the actual game itself! :P

I'm praying to ANYTHING holy out there that we will get more hairstyles and most of all Long and medium length.

Preferably one of them being a ponytail one like Naomis has her hair in two of These attires.

Though I can understand that when I look on the amount of divas we got this year. :(

Really hope that the download will be fast and that I will be able to start creating immediately without any issues involved at the 29th! :P

Yeah - Hope they have put some decent hairstyles in this years game - so restricted last year!

Haha, can't wait - looking forward to the game now! :D

Yeah - Hope they have put some decent hairstyles in this years game - so restricted last year!

Haha, can't wait - looking forward to the game now! :D

Yep. :(

Hope the creation Suite that is supposed to have new stuff in it, got additional clothing, hair and most of all glitter and fur stuff (I doubt it but one can dream right? :P ).

Archived