Podcast Logo/Ring Request

blindtagpodcast

Hi! I know that I am new to the Forums, but I have been making use of this awesome site for years!

I co-host a wrestling podcast and we have recently started to do Dream Match simulations for the site too. Because of the Dream Matches we now host, and the ability to create a custom WWE Ring/Apron/Table...hell, essentially arena in WWE 12, I was wondering if anybody would be willing to help us out by creating an arena with the Podcast logo on it.

Literally we would need the main logo on the canvas of the ring, maybe on the announce table too, and our Tag Line and website on the ring apron.

I know it's a big ask, but it would be showcased in every video with appropriate credit and linkage to your site if requested. Plus it would look pretty awesome.

If you are interested, I have the files I can send for reference of whatever needs to be done. I'm not too sure of the way the system itself works, hence the request. Please DM me or e-mail me at blindtagpodcast@gmail.com and we can hash out the details. Incidentally, I have a PS3.

Thank you so much!

Hey, thanks for the response!

I'm not sure about what the rules or regulations are about posting pictures, so I'll put up a link to where they are instead (If this is a problem, I will amend it)

http://s1170.photobucket.com/albums/r531/blindtagpodcast/

The first image, the main logo, would be a large image on the main canvas, and on the announce table too. The Tag Line/Website would be on the apron around the ring. I've included them as .PNG

I'm thinking about keeping the ring/arena pretty close to standard with the standard canvas colour, maybe yellow turnbuckles and black ropes/apron.

What do you think, would you be able to help?

I'm New with the PT but If you go to the non-wrestling caws in the ps3 section and look at the Tekken King & Kid muscle threads you can see some of my PT work and if you like those jus reply back and I'll give it a try this weekend can't do it this week got test to study for

Your King from Tekken is pretty awesome! The amount of detail you got in his mask is amazing!

If you're happy to help us out, we'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you for offering. We'll give you do props and linkage/credit in every video we use it in. :)

ok then I'll give them a shot this week-end :nod:

here's the 1st one i got it done on my free time

25zmfpy.jpg

Your King from Tekken is pretty awesome! The amount of detail you got in his mask is amazing!

If you're happy to help us out, we'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you for offering. We'll give you do props and linkage/credit in every video we use it in. smile.gif

ok then I'll give them a shot this week-end :nod:

here's the 1st one i got it done on my free time

25zmfpy.jpg

Hey sorry for the wait but I was only able to get that one done this weekend I get the rest this weekend. I uploaded it

Tags:

JS93

CAWS.WS

PODCAST

Hey, dude - I've downloaded it and have been using it in the Create an Arena mode. I love it! Thank you so much for helping me out!

Out of curiosity; when might the second logo be done? The 'Get Your Smark On' with the website and that. No rush, considering you're still doing me a MASSIVE favour, but just wondering.

Thanks again, I can't wait to cap our first Dream Match in it and get it on YouTube! With appropriate props in place, of course :)

between mid-terms, work,creating non-wrestling caws, and boxing I can't promise you an exact date i will have them but I can only do one more for you when I get the time. Just Post the pic you want me to do and I'll get around to it but I would like to see some pics of the arena as well. :rock:

• 2 weeks later...

no problem but can you please let me know if you was able to find/download them from CC. I uploaded them but just in case something is missing i don't want to delete them until i know you've downloaded them.

• 2 months later...

Hey, man! Sorry to drag this thread back up again, but my PS3 died and I've just gotten another to replace it. Is it possible for you to upload the Get Your Smark On logos again. I never got a chance to download them originally and I can't find them now, the Server keeps timing out (still). If you've still got them, it'd be greatly appreciated! :)

Archived