wam71x.jpg

2wd7hq1.jpg

14lpjjq.jpg

idhdtv.jpg

5mfr6b.jpg

2w1wkmw.jpg

6tg27n.jpg

mkulnq.jpg

Hi. It would mean the world to me if someone could make and then upload an El Mesias caw for me onto XBL. He's been my favorite wrestler since 2007 and I just really want him for my game! I will do the moveset and entrance all I need is the caw. A textured El Mesias would be pleasant and also if you could try a custom skin tone that would be fantastic as well!! If you need any more refs pm me please!! I'll gladly find more. For the attire choices I would like a classic purple Judas Mesias look, the red trunks with the skull( I need to find a good pic of the back), the black and red tights(I'll find more pics for that too), and an updated 2011-2012 look with the short hair style) THANK YOU IF YOU MAKE THIS IN ADVANCE!!

How are your paint tooling skills? Lol not to sound picky lol but I want my Mesias to be perfect as I've been waiting a long time for one : ) also can you texture? I'll find more pics for you in the next few days. PS I really hope that can texture or are very skilled at paint tooling because I've already tried doing this myself and I know that this will be no easy task. Good luck with this! I'll make the moveset and entrance as promised.

im a real good paint tooler n i dont texture alot but i have done a Mesias in the past hes 1 of my favs also n yes my caws come out perfect i did a Kane 4 wwe 12 n it came out awesome now the skulls n flames on the attires u have posted wont take that long 2 draw now the demon on the top of the tattoo might take a lil wile 2 draw but not 2 worrie i will make it come out looking great

That's good to hear. I'll provide you with more refs tomorrow. I'll begin making his moveset this weekend. Take as long as you need on him friend! Whenever you plan to start please pm your work or just make a topic so that you can get feedback to help you with him.

yea its ok dude even if i did not like rvdmanias formula i was jus going 2 use that as a starter n then il adjust the face but il match the attires perfectly n i hope ud do the move-set n entrance 4 him cause i have not seen that much of his aaa wrestling iv mostly seen him on tna n wsx so i dont know stuff like his finishers n entrance oh and i do remember on his later matchs he wore like a coat or a long black dress looking thing when he came out to the ring would there be any way that u can take a screen shot or some pics of that please n yea i also do all the entrance stuff cause when i made my kane i made his 3d iron man mask also n it looked perfect

Alright I'm not home at the moment I'll watch some more El Mesias matches and start on his moveset when I get there. I'm feeling confident about how it's going to turn out as I watched the match he had with L.A. Park at Triplemania XIX and a bunch matches he had in TNA. I need to return some movies to the Library tomorrow so that would probably be the best time for me to type up his moves. I'll post all that here.

Alright I'm not home at the moment I'll watch some more El Mesias matches and start on his moveset when I get there. I'm feeling confident about how it's going to turn out as I watched the match he had with L.A. Park at Triplemania XIX and a bunch matches he had in TNA. I need to return some movies to the Library tomorrow so that would probably be the best time for me to type up his moves. I'll post all that here.

ok cool i started his face witch is still a work in progress but looks preety good il post it today so people can comment about what they think n if i need to change anything n i did his tattoo witch looks ok i used designs to make it but i might just paint tool it today before i post it n i did his yellow flame attire in the first pic but i cant find any good pics of the back of this attire so i might look 4 some attires on youtube so i can get a realy good front n back n i already found 1 of his clasic purple flame attire like u wanted n a bunch of his new 2011 n 12 attires with his hair cut but i will try n get 2 attires on him 2day so u can see what u think of the attires n paint tools

• 5 months later...

Archived