Mr.3000GT's Palace of 12'

Just B

I'm bringing it back to a hardcore level this year :shifty:

CC tags: Mr3000GT/mr.3000gt caws

Now I'll just jump right to it all these pics are from my phone so the color is slighty dysfunctional but what the hey. Only have one attire done up for each caw with no entrances at this time. Hopefully I'll have a vid in January or something.

I'll start it off I guess with Speedy Loco...

imag0120e.th.jpg

imag0121r.th.jpg

imag0118sn.th.jpg

imag0119w.th.jpg

I went back to his 07 styled attire with pants instead of tights, and equipped with a "great" paint tool. I made it moveset lean more towards the heel style this year, I guess after 7 years I finally wanted to give him some hate in his veins.

Now Yang Bao, following up on his new fresh look I gave him in 2011 I tweaked it and made it fresher.

imag0125pv.th.jpg

imag0128nn.th.jpg

Now last but not least Valerie Taylor my one caw based off a real person. That real person being LIGHTS.

imag0122j.th.jpg

imag0124u.th.jpg

PS: Comes with bad-ass paint tool that I made

imag0129j.th.jpg

Based off this real life painting http://www.kt8merch...._Art_Print_.htm

Sucks that logo on Yang Bao's pants doesn't really glow like that. It looks heated that way. And niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice on that red-head PT. Where does it go though? Back of Valerie's shirt?

Sucks that logo on Yang Bao's pants doesn't really glow like that. It looks heated that way. And niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice on that red-head PT. Where does it go though? Back of Valerie's shirt?

Yep directly on the back of her jacket :) I also got my ps3 with me back in Nova Scotia, so I'll hopefully be able to make a video during my break.

• 4 months later...

Well I guess I still make stuff for this game, just none of it is on the servers as of yet.

To sum it all up. Some new stuff, some older stuff, some new concepts, looks, ideas, etc.

Devin was one I made in 06/07. Brought him back for 10 but lost my data, so his looks is based off his what I remembered from his 2010 attires.

S.Lovecraft is a brand new glam rock esque caw, which I made while listening to The Killers album Hot Fuss. New caw suffered from the hair glitch in the video though.

Tamasaki was once called Mr. Tamasaki. He ditched his business roots to go back to being an assassin, heavily based of Li-Long of the Soul Series.

Victor Long was once General Victor. He however went to China for a mission and had his life spared if he was to train under a mystery instructor. New look not Guile 100% anymore.

Regin is something I started in 11 but never finished. Now in '12 he's finished. Based off Gill from SF3 along with other various caws like Thr33X's Orion. My strongest caw to date (in fictional story, that never happens)

That's all for now though, more in the future

Archived