Two new caws

hitmanfan

So guys, i wasn't going to upload but i just had a great match and these two came up quite even so i decided if i was entertained then others might be. The match is in four parts and is quite good in my opinion.

The CAWS are called Nathan Black (Hardcore Champ) and Alex Sullivan (ECW Champ).

Back story is they trained together and are now turned rivals, feuding for almost a year now.

Please comment with your point of view and enjoy guys.

The Match

Nathan Black

Love both attires. They are quite even and the match tells a story, it went back and forth. Black seems a bit more heel and has an MMA kind of look. The long haired guy which must be Sullivan has a hybrid/ indy feel. Love Nathan Black's kickpads and really love Alex Sullivan's shorts. Is Sullivans finisher the spinebuster bomb which we saw and for Black what's his?. Great work.

Love both attires. They are quite even and the match tells a story, it went back and forth. Black seems a bit more heel and has an MMA kind of look. The long haired guy which must be Sullivan has a hybrid/ indy feel. Love Nathan Black's kickpads and really love Alex Sullivan's shorts. Is Sullivans finisher the spinebuster bomb which we saw and for Black what's his?. Great work.

Yes the Sky high bomb is one of Alex Sullivans finishers and the crossface is the other. Nathan Black fights to win as he has a lot of enemies since his debut, he has a Samoa Joe/ CM Punk feel to his moves like the Jujitsu training they put in as i love to watch those guys as-well as Davey Richards, KENTA, Aj Styles and the Motor City Machine Guns. Nathan Blacks finishers are the STF and a MMA Knee combo created(which i may change).

really like these man good job! on other attires for sullivan do you put color on them, would love to them and like the trunks on black aswell

He has the silver he's wearing and gold at the moment.

Black has green and a white attire.

Nathan black video added.

Impressive stuff. my friend. Definitely digging the attires. Are these two available for download by chance? :D

Thanks for the great feedback mate.

I unfortunately don't have online access to upload so no download as yet.

Very happy you like the attires and thanks again.

Man the new video of Nathan Black looks brutal.

His striking is awesome.

He has a great feel about him, similar to indy stars such as Davey Richards, Old school Brian Danielson, KENTA and Old school CM Punk.

Love this video.

Maybe a video for Alex Sullivan but his striking doesn't seem as pure.

Archived