Dead Space 2, inFamous 2, God of War Collection

lightning116

>:( I hate how I can easily pick a game for the PS2 and Wii on my end, yet I have the HARDEST time picking ONE game for my PS3.

In any event, the Sly Collection is one of the new PS3 games I'll be getting but I want a 2nd one as well. Either Dead Space 2 (now that I've done everything that needed to be done in Dead Space 1), inFamous 2 or God of War Collection to get me started on the series and prepared for God of War 3.

I really need help choosing from these three. Thanks in advance.

I don't want to take anything away from Dead Space 2 as I feel it's one of the best games of 2011 thus far, but God of War Collection just has more value. Both God of War games are better than Dead Space 2 and have more replay value as well, plus you get to set yourself up for God of War III which was fantastic.

inFamous 2 is a very good game but I would say is the clear cut last choice here.

God of War Collection.

Just think about it. If you're buying that along with Sly Collection, you're getting 5 amazing, not to mention fully updated, PS2 games for about the same price as your other choices.

God of War Collection.

Just think about it. If you're buying that along with Sly Collection, you're getting 5 amazing, not to mention fully updated, PS2 games for about the same price as your other choices.

Plus, you get to have threesomes.

Archived