Se7ensins8G CMS & Paint Tool Tutorials

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again thanks all for the support and I have some news. This weekend most likely I'll be uploading two different YT vids, both PT tuts, but here's where you guys come in. The first one is gonna be w/ letters, like different ways to create words in Paint Tool. In the second one, I'll be doing requests. I'll most likely only do 3-4 requests, and they'll be of attires from Wrestlers that I really like (Really like the attire, not the wrestler). So, if you guys could leave a comment on my profile or PM me the attires you'd like to see. Although I may do it in Livestream first & upload the video later, so leave your requests :)

Looking so forward to the letter tut that is like the only thing i really struggle badly with in paint tool whenever i try to make letters they just turn out looking bad, especially the letter S.

If i can think of anything special ill leave a request. ;)

Looking so forward to the letter tut that is like the only thing i really struggle badly with in paint tool whenever i try to make letters they just turn out looking bad, especially the letter S.

If i can think of anything special ill leave a request. ;)

the letter S is pretty easy, just use circles. Although it is kinda hard if you have a lot of stuff around it. When I show it, you'll be amazed at how easy it is lol.

So, any requests for my next vid or...?

Can i request the Jericho code tights plz

ips-culemborg.nl

None of the links you've given me have worked.

Great tutorial, thanks very much for sharing this. :cool:

No problem :)

Guess I may as well give an update. I know I was supposed to be doing another vid last weekend but things got busy, and I wasn't able to. This weekend is a given, but I may be able to do it. But since I missed out on last weekend, I'm still gonna be doing the lettering and requests video, but I'm gonna be uploading a third video, and this time you guys pick what you wanna see (Svr11 Related). It doesn't have to be just PT's, it can be anything, from a CAW Making video, or a week in my universe, whatever the hell you want. So just let me know guys :)

Cant wait for the vids. I cant think of anything request wise i want to see right now thats why i didnt send anything. Maybe if you do a video thats not PTing an attire maybe you could do one about making tattoos in the paint tool?

• 3 weeks later...

FINALLY...

Paint Tool tutorial number 3 is finally here (Fist post). This one deals with tattoos, and I explain a couple other things in the vid. Also, I've finally found a way to record my videos and I've found the render settings I'm happy with, AND I fixed my mic so expect a lot of new uploads soon, but for now if you like the video, like comment and subscribe please :)

Also, I noticed watching the video over that my voice reminds me of Wiz Khalifa's, Idk why but IMO they sound similar.

Sorry about not replying sooner i forgot to keep checking this topic! Love the new vid that tattoo at the end looked great.

When you make a tattoo like that do you go in knowing what your going to aim for or do you just make a few designs and then see where it could go and then rub with it? If you know what im trying to say.

Sorry about not replying sooner i forgot to keep checking this topic! Love the new vid that tattoo at the end looked great.

When you make a tattoo like that do you go in knowing what your going to aim for or do you just make a few designs and then see where it could go and then rub with it? If you know what im trying to say.

I get what you mean. Um, most of the time I go into it just throwing shit together & seeing what works & I usually knwo what I wanna do about halfway in, but sometimes (like that sword/snake one I showed) I know what I wanna make when I go into it.

Ok cool, cause the only tattoos ive actually made and liked have been ones for real people caws. But i want to paint tool ones for originals but i just lack inspiration i guess is my problem.

Ok cool, cause the only tattoos ive actually made and liked have been ones for real people caws. But i want to paint tool ones for originals but i just lack inspiration i guess is my problem.

You can get inspirations from the Tattoo's deathbyego posts in the 360 original CAWs thread, but the ones I make just come from outta nowhere.

You can get inspirations from the Tattoo's deathbyego posts in the 360 original CAWs thread, but the ones I make just come from outta nowhere.

Yea thats what im starting to do. Got a few of his design packs. Just gotta make some more caws that will fit into some of the ones i got.

Yea thats what im starting to do. Got a few of his design packs. Just gotta make some more caws that will fit into some of the ones i got.

Well I'm about to record a CAW Making video now so that may help you out once I upload it :)

Archived