All Women UNIVERSE

sXe_Coan_sXe

Just wondering if its possible , i mean i know you need to male superstars on RAW and Smackdown, but ive got atleast 30 Women CAWS along with the wwe divas and the majority are all on RAW.

So RAW is the only brand im worrying about..... its my SHIMMER Wrestling Brand.

Now ive gone threw and made rivals with pretty much every women and made sure two heels weren't rivals *dido* Allies but im getting one match every raw and half the time is with the to men i have on the roster, oh and ppv's the 4 men on the entire roster have a bout 3 matches each every ppv, so 30 + women on the roster but 4 men get regular matches and multiple ppv matches on one ppv :/.

So if anyone could help it would be great cause this is an absolute joke.

Well, hopefully that problem is fixed for 2012. Hopefully 2012 is more Diva friendly like how most of us Diva fans would want it to be.
The problems they need to fix for Universe mode are, if we are able to create our own arenas oe download arenas, we should have the option to place or revmove a show/brand with which ever one we want. ex. If the NXT Arena is in for next year and not on our scheduals, we should be able to have to option to turn on NXT for ever Tuesday night and have the options to select who are able to regularly show up. Another problem need fixing is the ability to make title matches and #1 contendership matches when ever we want.
The only thing we have to do is just manually replace matches and hope for the person we want as our contender/champions move up in the ranks.

i never use the divas at all because first i never get womens title matches its always divas so i moved them all to raw + now still no womens title match !!!! i have gail kim win a no1 contender match then next ppv no diva match a week later gails no 4 in the ranks below mccool + beth who just seem to rise up the ranks for doing nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='sXe_Coan_sXe' timestamp='1296106987' post='7878703'] atleast
[/quote]
*twitch*
[quote]ive gone threw
[/quote]
*twitch*

Why not make a separate profile for your SHIMMER fed? In that profile, set all the men to free agents.

There's a way to vacate the male titles too, so you won't have any men whatsoever on your roster, but I'm not allowed to talk about that here :)

[quote name='bubbalhunt' timestamp='1296109538' post='7878729']
[b]Well, hopefully that problem is fixed for 2012. Hopefully 2012 is more Diva friendly like how most of us Diva fans would want it to be.[/b]
The problems they need to fix for Universe mode are, if we are able to create our own arenas oe download arenas, we should have the option to place or revmove a show/brand with which ever one we want. ex. If the NXT Arena is in for next year and not on our scheduals, we should be able to have to option to turn on NXT for ever Tuesday night and have the options to select who are able to regularly show up. Another problem need fixing is the ability to make title matches and #1 contendership matches when ever we want.
The only thing we have to do is just manually replace matches and hope for the person we want as our contender/champions move up in the ranks.
[/quote]
You do realize that to give us the 40-man battle royal next year, they are taking out all of the divas? :lol:

Seriously though, WWE doesn't give a rat's ass about the divas. The only thing the divas are used for is a cheap thrill with outfits that are a half a size too small. There is no way we will ever get a diva-friendly universe mode. Hell, we can't even get a diva-friendly royal rumble.

Truth is, SvR is a WWE simulator. On tv, we get one match per week if we're lucky. Titles are defended more on a whim as a filler than out of any respect for the title. I mean, you are talking about a company that split the women's title in two before retiring it. And it's replacement looks like it was designed by Jeff Hardy a=n a really back crunk binge...

If you want women's wrestling respect, SvR is not the game you should be playing.

[quote name='Sacrilegium' timestamp='1296138868' post='7879052']
[quote name='sXe_Coan_sXe' timestamp='1296106987' post='7878703'] atleast
[/quote]
*twitch*
[quote]ive gone threw
[/quote]
*twitch*

Why not make a separate profile for your SHIMMER fed? In that profile, set all the men to free agents.

There's a way to vacate the male titles too, so you won't have any men whatsoever on your roster, but I'm not allowed to talk about that here :)
[/quote]

I did this and it didn't work. Although I was not sure how to vacate all of the male titles, I just left 3 or 4 men on each roster and Free Agent'd the rest. I have about 40 female CAWS plus the in game women. It still only gave me one women's match per week with one or two matches for the men. On superstars, I usually only got one men's match.

Naw. It's accurate to the WWE product. You won't find the level of customizability you want in any licensed game. It's just a shame that dev costs are too high for a nice dev house to come up with a nice non-licensed game that might be able to give us the level of customizability we want.

I wonder if Konami is planning another Rumble Roses......

Archived