" I'll Be Back" (Arnold-Schwarzenegger)

Stacysmikeyboy&hearts

Hi

You asked for my opinion, it's not very good news really. I was trying him myself before you asked. A couple days later, I don't think it's possible to get an accurate likeness. Maybe a bit more than you have there but the problem is the morph range

There's no way to move the nose in or out from the face on a caw, side view. You can make it longer or shorter but the nostrils are still starting from the same place on the cheeks..
he needs the lower half of the face to jut out further than the forehead/brows.

The mouth area also will not go wide enough without making the actual mouth [i]too[/i] wide.

I tried near all templates if not all now

One of them gives a decent look aside from the eyes, the other has the right looks aside from proportions aren't adding up for the total look. And there's nowhere left to go on the morphing, half the sliders are maxed to get the face shape where it was already.
Either his head's going to be too short overall to compensate the nose height, or the nose is gonna be too long and mouth too high to cover the fact that it's barely attached to the face under the nose.

I don't know what exactly it was about LOWM, it seemed like there was more range in that caw mode, I had a pretty decent likeness in that. Oh and the right hair helped

Anyway. Hard to offer proper suggestions when I don't know what's best or, at least what I'm happy with suggesting myself

One thing's for sure though, he needs custom eyebrows. And change that hair

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' timestamp='1295679337' post='7868903']
went for a Predator feel so I went with this hair and skin and tried to add a decent combo for facial

[img]http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7453/capture20110122015053.png[/img]

[img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4606/capture20110122014544.png[/img]
[/quote]

Looking better, but the mouth seems off somehow. I know how hard it is to do faces, I'm not the best at them either.

Archived