sXe_Coan_sXe

CAW Collaboration  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont Care

[quote name='Nemephosis' timestamp='1291598193' post='7776348']
If you do that, you're limited to 32 layers anyway, else PS3 users can't use them.

This is one of those "good on paper" things, but God help anyone who goes over 32 layers, lest the whining start.
[/quote]

Ok dude, if you read close enough you'll see the part where it says about exchanging Formula's, or did you miss that bit ?
Or are face and body formulas different on each console ?
dude it aint hard to convert, ive converted 360 caws to ps3 for years.

And its to exchange ideas, so unless you are actually interested dont type anything.
all's you just did was insult this and be a smartass.

[quote name='sXe_Coan_sXe' timestamp='1291598875' post='7776372']
[quote name='Nemephosis' timestamp='1291598193' post='7776348']
If you do that, you're limited to 32 layers anyway, else PS3 users can't use them.

This is one of those "good on paper" things, but God help anyone who goes over 32 layers, lest the whining start.
[/quote]

Ok dude, if you read close enough you'll see the part where it says about exchanging Formula's, or did you miss that bit ?
[/quote]

How the **** you gonna type out a 52 layer formula for a PS3 user when they're limited to 32?

I wasn't being a smartass, you just didn't get what I was saying. If you make them for the 360 and the PS3, it doesn't matter if you have 52 layers on the 360 or not, you have to stop at 32, or else the PS3 users will have to leave something off. Cause, you know, they can't have more than 32 layers.

I wasn't insulting this or being a smartass, however if you;d like me to start, just let me know.

[quote name='Nemephosis' timestamp='1291599522' post='7776388']
Ah, see, much different than your first post. Now I understand, and now I think it's a pretty good idea. :P
[/quote]
Ok cool, awesome :), last thing i wona do is have a stupid fight on here, thanks, i probably should have post is a bit clearer.

Archived