Straight Edge Extremist.

Triple H:
1st Attire (Black Heel)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1VnDE4_2xM

Randy Orton: (Face Preview)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcdzouTimYI
Really need help on the jaw area. :fedup:

Still a W.I.P. other members coming soon. :nod:
Sorry I don't have a cap card :fedup: but i think this will do for now.

Suggestions Welcome.

well for one, taking a topic title from probably the best creator of the year and then having a video of a creation of a guy who is in the game, wearing almost the exact same attire, and showing a pretty terrible attempt at a paint tool hair job is kinda shooting yourself in the foot.
[b]
if you want comments then ok, I'll be brutally honest....[/b]

I'm not even gonna watch your video, why, cos I can tell from the still screen that it's gonna be horrible and I cant stand seeing terrible CAWs, it sickens me.

Triple H is in the game, deal with it, your is never ever gonna look as good as the THQ/Yukes one so why bother...

[b]

EDIT: I just watched the video as I thought if I was gonna slate you like that I should have some insight.
[/b]
The first face is ok but what the hell is that shapeless brown thing all over his face? It looks like somebody with chronic diarrhea gave him a brutal dirty sanchez before he went to the ring, maybe that's why he's shaking so much in your video.

Also what is going on with the eye colour, I didn't know Hunter was a zombie when he was in Evolution.

have you heard of Superstar Threads? Use it. And get over the fact that you cannot do the Lemmy style mustache.

[quote name='NickBreaker!' timestamp='1283393820' post='7531664']
well for one, taking a topic title from probably the best creator of the year and then having a video of a creation of a guy who is in the game, wearing almost the exact same attire, and showing a pretty terrible attempt at a paint tool hair job is kinda shooting yourself in the foot.
[b]
if you want comments then ok, I'll be brutally honest....[/b]

I'm not even gonna watch your video, why, cos I can tell from the still screen that it's gonna be horrible and I cant stand seeing terrible CAWs, it sickens me.

Triple H is in the game, deal with it, your is never ever gonna look as good as the THQ/Yukes one so why bother...

[b]

EDIT: I just watched the video as I thought if I was gonna slate you like that I should have some insight.
[/b]
The first face is ok but what the hell is that shapeless brown thing all over his face? It looks like somebody with chronic diarrhea gave him a brutal dirty sanchez before he went to the ring, maybe that's why he's shaking so much in your video.

Also what is going on with the eye colour, I didn't know Hunter was a zombie when he was in Evolution.

have you heard of Superstar Threads? Use it. And get over the fact that you cannot do the Lemmy style mustache.
[/quote]
1. I wanted to make triple h so whats ur deal being such an ass?
2. the hair isnt paint tooled.
3.I'm new to caw making so the least you could do is leave suggestions
4.Whats your deal?? :huh:

[quote name='Staraight Edge Extremist' timestamp='1283412945' post='7532000']
[/quote]

1. Fine but it'll never be good enough
2. I know it's a design and it looks awful
3. OK but it's so late in the year that nobody is gonna comment on sub-standard CAWs
4. I've been on this forum for years and don't sugarcoat the truth

[quote name='NickBreaker!' timestamp='1283426262' post='7532200']
[quote name='Staraight Edge Extremist' timestamp='1283412945' post='7532000']
[/quote]

1. Fine but it'll never be good enough
2. I know it's a design and it looks awful
3. OK but it's so late in the year that nobody is gonna comment on sub-standard CAWs
4. I've been on this forum for years and don't sugarcoat the truth
[/quote]
It's as simple as this if you don't have anything good to say just leave the topic,it's as easy as that instead of being a dick! 8-)

[quote name='Staraight Edge Extremist' timestamp='1283390672' post='7531556']
105 views and no one replies?? shame :fedup:
is this caw really that back or are you guys to lazy to comment on this topic? :shifty:
[/quote]

[quote name='TheHulkrulzEightFour' timestamp='1283430495' post='7532307']
It's as simple as this if you don't have anything good to say just leave the topic,it's as easy as that instead of being a dick! 8-)
[/quote]

related? Right, I'm done, not gonna comment on this anymore

But know this TheHulkrulzEightFour, I've opened my sh!t book and written your (ridiculous) name in it

This is my first time looking at this I totally agree with you NickBreaker! And Hulk you should not be calling anyone a dick. I have to say looking at the Triple H its ok and by saying that I am just being nice. You caw looks like he is constipated. Also no one in here seems to have enough balls to speak there mind but NickBreaker. Sometimes the truth hurts. If you do not want the truth just do not post you caws and then no one can bash on them.

[quote name='NickBreaker!' timestamp='1283463687' post='7533395']
[quote name='Staraight Edge Extremist' timestamp='1283390672' post='7531556']
105 views and no one replies?? shame :fedup:
is this caw really that back or are you guys to lazy to comment on this topic? :shifty:
[/quote]

[quote name='TheHulkrulzEightFour' timestamp='1283430495' post='7532307']
[/quote]

related? Right, I'm done, not gonna comment on this anymore

But know this TheHulkrulzEightFour, I've opened my sh!t book and written your (ridiculous) name in it
[/quote]
good i'm happy i'm on your shit list because i never cared for you myself! ;)

[quote name='RayneVelvet lover 84' timestamp='1283470442' post='7533632']
This is my first time looking at this I totally agree with you NickBreaker! And Hulk you should not be calling anyone a dick. I have to say looking at the Triple H its ok and by saying that I am just being nice. You caw looks like he is constipated. Also no one in here seems to have enough balls to speak there mind but NickBreaker. Sometimes the truth hurts. If you do not want the truth just do not post you caws and then no one can bash on them.
[/quote]
both you and nickbreaker GTFO off the topic if you have no suggestions. by the way have you made anything better? or do you just wait to download other peoples work? :???:
also.. constipated? who gives its a highlight rel he is shaking how about you focus on the caw instaed of kissing nick breakers ass? and leave some suggestions.

[quote name='Staraight Edge Extremist' timestamp='1283476132' post='7533797']
[/quote]
both you and nickbreaker GTFO off the topic if you have no suggestions. by the way have you made anything better? or do you just wait to download other peoples work? :???:
also.. constipated? who gives its a highlight rel he is shaking how about you focus on the caw instaed of kissing nick breakers ass? and leave some suggestions.
[/quote]

why don't you GTFO caws. I was giving you a suggestion by saying he looked constipated think about what your face looks like when you are and then change that. Also the Jaw area is way to big and the eyes are to small. The body area is great do not change anything there. And also can you noy take a joke.

[quote name='RayneVelvet lover 84' timestamp='1283477495' post='7533862']
[quote name='Staraight Edge Extremist' timestamp='1283476132' post='7533797']
[/quote]
[/quote]

why don't you GTFO caws. I was giving you a suggestion by saying he looked constipated think about what your face looks like when you are and then change that. Also the Jaw area is way to big and the eyes are to small. The body area is great do not change anything there. And also can you noy take a joke.
[/quote]
didnt seem like u were joking to me. and thats all u had to do was suggest. :cool:

[quote name='theJD' timestamp='1283544782' post='7535450']
if you want you can use my triple H form just be sure to credit me. http://caws.ws/svr2010/show.php?cat=1&id=923 it is ps3 friendly ;)
[/quote]
ill definately use that face form :cool:

[quote name='NickBreaker!' timestamp='1283731795' post='7541107']
GOSH you are getting a lot of abuse here eh. whats you psn name, ill give you some advice through that...
[/quote]
Booman_11 or either C_T_C_CM-Damon (used more)

[quote name='The Deep Boyz.' timestamp='1283748697' post='7541746']
i guess you got the hair right :hqhq:
[/quote]
im tired of being nice please stop bing ass holes and suggest i dont see anything thats funny. like i said before i'd love to see you attempt this shit. You either 1. Suggest instaed of being a :censored: irritating troll or 2. GTFO off the topic. Its that simple.

Archived