wrestlefest

mitsiwel

is i just me or not?
ive been reading these forums for a while now and it seems to me that everyone or at least a lot of people have been waitng for a wrestlefest remake and it seems to me that this game could be exactly that yet everyone seeems to be counting it out without seeing this possibility? i coud be wrong but for some reason the clips ive seen remind me for some reason of wrestlefest / royal rumble

[quote name='Diablo.' timestamp='1281453794' post='7470317']
Links? I have never once read about someone wanting WrestleFest being remade...
[/quote]
sorry mate i apologise as you have obviously read every post on here and on other sites and by the way what exactly fills you so full of self rightousness to think i could be bothered or want to prove anything to a rude simple minded chud like yourself?

[quote name='mitsiwel' timestamp='1281604794' post='7474652']
[/quote]
sorry mate i apologise as you have obviously read every post on here and on other sites and by the way what exactly fills you so full of self rightousness to think i could be bothered or want to prove anything to a rude simple minded chud like yourself?
[/quote]

Whoa, steady on.

I just wanted to see who has wanted a WrestleFest remake... I wouldnt mind seeing one myself, to be honest. I am not claiming to have seen every part of this board, I just wanted to see where people were saying this so I could join in.

[quote name='Diablo.' timestamp='1281605318' post='7474663']
[quote name='mitsiwel' timestamp='1281604794' post='7474652']
[/quote]
[/quote]

Whoa, steady on.

I just wanted to see who has wanted a WrestleFest remake... I wouldnt mind seeing one myself, to be honest. I am not claiming to have seen every part of this board, I just wanted to see where people were saying this so I could join in.
[/quote]
sorry bud..

Archived