My WWF Roster (1997-1999)

w4yn3

Okay, so I'm a huge fan of the WWF Attitude Era from 97-01 but I was wondering who I could add or remove in that case from the WWF 1997-1999 roster I currently have on my PS3:

Ahmed Johnson
Al Snow
Big Boss Man
Big Show
Bradshaw
Bubba Ray
Chris Jericho
Christian
Crash Holly
D'Lo Brown
Droz
D-Von Dudley
Edge
Essa Rios
Faarooq
Gangrel
Godfather
Goldust (In game)
Grandmaster Sexay
Hardcore Holly
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Kane
Ken Shamrock
Kurt Angle
Mankind
Marc Mero
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
Mosh
Mr. Ass
Owen Hart
Rikishi
Road Dogg
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shawn Michaels
Steve Blackman
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Taka Michinoku
Test
The Rock (In game)
Thrasher
Triple H
Undertaker
Vader
Val Venis
X-Pac

There's 45 there out of a possible 50. I was wondering about adding Mideon and Viscera to complete the Ministry Of Darkness. I also wanted to add everyone from the WWF Attitude era game but I didn't think I would use Sgt Slaughter, Jerry Lawler and Dr Death as they didn't wrestle much during 1997-1999.

All help will be appreciated, and here is a list of possible additions I could add:
8 Ball
Animal
Bart Gunn
Blue Meanie
Bret Hart
Brian Pillman
British Bulldog
Butterbean
Chainz
Crush
Dan Severn
Dr Death
Essa Rios
Funaki
Giant Silva
Gillberg
Golga
Hawk
Jerry "The King" Lawler
Joey Abs
Mideon
Pete Gas
Prince Albert
Rodney
Savio Vega
Scorpio
Sgt. Slaughter
Shaggy 2 Dope
Shane McMahon
Skull
Southern Justice / Godwins
Steven Regal
Steven Richards
Tiger Ali Singh
Violent J
Viscera

You probably should add the Hart Foundation from that time: Pillman, Bulldog, Bret as he wrestled with WWF until nov 97, Jim NeidHart, and then with the final spot I would add LOD 2000. So I would actually cut one wrestler from your roster probably Essa Rios. Also if you have Stonecold in game you should add in the Patriot as he was actually a WWF champion in 97. Also Kurt Angle wasn't around until 2000 if you cared. Those are my thought, not my game so pick the roster you want. Just thought I would throw in my opinion.

[quote name='dw12316' date='09 January 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1263057768' post='6993105']
bret hart and bulldog
[/quote]

Thanks for replying, 2 great superstars. :)

[quote name='Midnight Rockers' date='09 January 2010 - 05:36 PM' timestamp='1263058575' post='6993134']
You probably should add the Hart Foundation from that time: Pillman, Bulldog, Bret as he wrestled with WWF until nov 97, Jim NeidHart, and then with the final spot I would add LOD 2000. So I would actually cut one wrestler from your roster probably Essa Rios. Also if you have Stonecold in game you should add in the Patriot as he was actually a WWF champion in 97. Also Kurt Angle wasn't around until 2000 if you cared. Those are my thought, not my game so pick the roster you want. Just thought I would throw in my opinion.
[/quote]

Thanks for your reply, I don't have Austin in the game and I think Kurt debuted at the back end of 1999. I'll look up the Patriot. His name rings a bell but I can't remember who he is.

[quote name='Calivenom' date='09 January 2010 - 05:37 PM' timestamp='1263058624' post='6993137']
Shane and Bret
[/quote]

Thanks, again Bret seems a strong choice.

[quote name='TheNetworkZ' date='09 January 2010 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1263063526' post='6993302']
Add Bret and Shane.
[/quote]

Thank you. :)

Archived