a few quick questions about a tattoo design in the old Smackdown games

JLRAVER08

1. does any one remember if SD vs Raw was the last appearance of the black and yellow cross tattoo design (black inside with yellow trim if i remember correctly)?

2. is it possible to create that tattoo design from scratch on SD vs Raw 09 or SD vs Raw 2010 (i don't have SD vs Raw 2010 yet just asking a head of time)?

and 3 is only for those that are religious or have a knowledge of crosses: what type of cross would this tattoo design be classified under?

• 1 month later...
[quote name='JLRAVER08' date='13 December 2009 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1260741588' post='6920714']
1. does any one remember if SD vs Raw was the last appearance of the black and yellow cross tattoo design (black inside with yellow trim if i remember correctly)?

2. is it possible to create that tattoo design from scratch on SD vs Raw 09 or SD vs Raw 2010 (i don't have SD vs Raw 2010 yet just asking a head of time)?

and 3 is only for those that are religious or have a knowledge of crosses: what type of cross would this tattoo design be classified under?
[/quote]
hey do you mean the x-pac tattoo cross? if so you can custom it perfectly in 2010 cus it has paint tool. and im not sure what the cross name is.

Archived