IC TITLE MATCH - Kofi Kingston VS Jimmy Garvin ©

TAG TITLE MATCH - The Hardys VS The Midnight Express ©

Yokozuna w/ Fuji VS Hulk Hogan

STEEL CAGE MATCH - The British Bulldog VS Ted Dibiase

#1 IC CONTENDER MATCH - Arn Anderson VS Rick Rude VS Rey Mysterio

#1 TAG TITLES CONTENDER MATCH - Demolition VS The Roadwarriors

Scott Hall VS CM Punk

Randy Orton VS Dusty Rhodes

And of course the 30 man RR to determine a new #1 Contender for the WORLD TITLE.

My Royal Rumble Results...

Randy Orton defeated Dusty Rhodes. Dusty sent Orton out of the ring to collect himself a couple times but ultimately Orton stayed focused and got the win.

Scott Hall defeated CM Punk. Wasn't even close as Hall dominated Punk from the start.

British Bulldog defeated Dibiase inside the STEEL CAGE. Davey Boy got some revenge for Summerslam. Bobby Heenan wasn't allowed anywhere near the ring area to distract Davey this time. Davey got the win, and with big Andre not around to look after it, took Dibiases Million Dollar Belt.

Rude defeated Arn and Mysterio in triple threat. Arn dominated a lot of the match and even kicked out of a Rude Awakening, but Rude got Mysterio down and then put the sleeper on Arn for the win.

L.O.D. defeated Demolition. Wasn't too close as L.O.D. remained on top of their game.

Yokozuna defeated Hogan. Fuji distracted Hogan through the entire match and Hulk never got on track. Yokozuna slammed the Hulkster through the announcers table and into the railing numerous times, finally hitting the Banzai Drop. Hogan was taken out on a stretcher as the fans pelted Yokozuna w/ trash from the stands.

Jimmy Garvin defeated Kingston w/ the figure four leglock. Garvin looked good as he worked the leg most of the match to keep his IC Title.

The Midnight Express defeated The Hardys. The M.E. hang on to the belts. Hardys put up a decent fight but it was clear that Eaton and Lane were better prepared.

Kevin Nash ( 20th entry ) wins the Royal Rumble after eliminating Big John Studd in the final seconds.

Jake Roberts defeats Ricky Steamboat for the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. A very back and forth match that saw both men bleeding. After 4 failed atempts Jake finally hooked the DDT and got the Belt.

Good stuff man, are you planning any back stories or just winging your matches?

I see a little continuation from your SummerSlam PPV that you posted in my thread. :annoy:

HOWEVER, at SummerSlam, Chris Jericho defeated Slaughter for the world title, but now Ricky Steamboat is champ wrestling Jake Roberts. Are you just assigning belts per PPV?

I just picked this game back up last night after a few months and crowned a new champion, so now I have to write a new storyline...lol

Probably going to get back into writing some stuff, if not for everyone's entertainment, then for mine.

Yeah, there is a gap of information missing cuz I'm lazy when it comes to posting my storylines on here cuz I partly feel that no one really reads them anyway. The stories are in order on my laptop though. Jericho beat Orton the next night on RAW and was then challenged by Dusty Rhodes. After beating Dusty I had my Y2J vs Slaughter Submission match where Jericho dislocated Slaughters shoulder and kept the title. This lead to Steamboat beating Jericho right before Royal Rumble. There were a lot of other things that went on too, I just didn't want it to be a chore having to type it all out on here. I do "wing" some stuff but some things there is an overall story or plan that I have in mind. Like having Hogan go out on a stretcher. That is going to come back into play in a storyline i have planned in 2 or 3 months after I get SvR 2010. So is the small push I'm giving Randy Orton. No matter how much I plan or script though, I have no problem putting the game down for a while if I need to. You don't want it to be a chore so my adivce is just do or plan however much you like and don't feel like your obligated to have a schedule or timeframe on when stuff happens. I just play when I want and pick up my storylines where I left off when I feel the need. Like you said, for YOUR entertainment, if not for anyone elses.

ah, I see..

I love to write in general, and this just allows me to keep up my chops so to say.

It is a bummer writing everything and posting it here for nobody to bother to read or make comments on it.

Kind of sucks writing stories for yourself, but it also keeps me interested in the game.

98% of my championship matches I let the computer simulate so I have no real hand in who gets the straps(except last night, I am giving Sabu a HUGE push since he's fun to play with)

I will probably do them still, and I will also post them here. Heck, if only a couple people read them, it's worth it.

I have a friend sometimes that comes over and plays into the storylines w/ me. It's a lot of fun w/ two people. At one point, we had our own draft, I was running Raw and he was running Smackdown. We worked together too so we'd always update and share stories w/ eachother, then when he came over we'd have PPVS w/ both brands involved. Fun times.

Archived