According to VGChartz.com (Video Game Chartz.com) LOW has sold...

theCHUBE

[quote name='american dream' post='6101860' date='May 22 2009, 08:00 PM']I hope it doesn't... they need to make a sequel just on the fact that LoWM got rushed out. And to fix all the incosistencies in the game...[/quote]

I agree with you there, that they need to make a sequel and take more time with it and then it will sell. But even if they dont make a sequel because of the sales im sure that there will be another legends game somewhere down the line but we will have to wait for it and the same old cycle will happen again i.e rushing the game out and dissapointing people. There for I think they should make a sequel and a decent one.

according to the live chat that they did on wwe.com that night they had been working on this game for a year and a half while making smackdown vs raw 2008 and 2009.

they tried something new. a new engine, new mechanics, new systems and it failed with many, many people who either bought the game and perhaps returned it or those that played the demo and said I am not buying this. It is a game that I'd say 65% of the people THQ was relying on to buy this game don't like. That does not make it rushed.

Most games are worked on for 9-10 months prior to release. this game, I believe they said in a video interview, was worked on for 14-18 months. Thats far from a rushed game.

While I do somewhat enjoy this game (not as much as the smackdown games) I am also hoping for a sequel that plays better and is more like the game engine used in smackdown games.

well it still feels like a incomplete game if they did spend 14-18 months on it. You can really tell that they didn't put alot of time & effort in it, probably because they spent more time on 08 & 09...and just because they spent 14-18 mos. on making this game, doesn't mean the game wasn't rushed out. You can tell they didn't put a lot of time on LOWM, because of all the inconsistancies, you can clearly tell that SvR is there pride & joy, because SvR doesn't feel incomplete at all, just missing some things that I'm sure will show up in SvR2010...

I just hope they put as much time & effort into the next LOWM(if there will be one), as they do SvR. LOWM can sell just as well as SvR, as long as they give the same effort on making LOWM, as they do on making SvR.

[quote name='nystyle' post='6104055' date='May 23 2009, 06:50 AM']Smackdown vs Raw is definitely their pride and joy. I feel they put this game out simply to say "here are your legends. dont expect them for free anymore in our other games."[/quote]

lol Indeed!

Archived