Why the hell is Dusty Rhodes In ????

wcool

[b]Hi I am really angry and annoyed after seeing the roster from ign yesterday night it sucks. The part that really angered be was why in the *censored* is dusty rhodes in ?? he only made one stupid rare appereance.

Wrestlemania 6
Dusty Rhodes & Sapphire vs. Randy Savage & Sherri Martel.

People like Razor Ramon Owen Hart And Macho Man Randy Savage should be there instead of this assclown.

This aint Legends Of Wrestling Video Game!!!!!!!

ITS LEGENDS OF WRESTLEMANIA SO WHY *censored*ING HAVE DUSTY RHODES IN

who agrees.
[/b]

well first off dusty has been in the wwe forever thats like askiing why is ric flair in the game and another the whole roster is not out yet so razor and diesel still have a chance and if you knew anything about wrestling you would know savage and vince have bad terms and owen harts wife hates wwe cause she thinks they caused his death so get your facts straight and also we dont want complainers around on this site mods please close

Well first of all the entire roster hasn't been released yet.

And secondly just because Dusty Rhodes is in, it doesn't mean the ones you mentioned were excluded.

Third, the ones you mentioned, if they are not in, its because whatever was needed to be sorted out to get them in the game wasn't sorted.

Fourth, Dusty has a fan base, you may not like him but others do.

[quote name='clinty' post='5689118' date='Feb 7 2009, 10:37 PM']well first off dusty has been in the wwe forever thats like askiing why is ric flair in the game and another the whole roster is not out yet so razor and diesel still have a chance and if you knew anything about wrestling you would know savage and vince have bad terms and owen harts wife hates wwe cause she thinks they caused his death so get your facts straight and also we dont want complainers around on this site mods please close[/quote]

Its a legends of wrestlemania game Flair is much better than dusty rhodes at least he has been in 2-3 manias Dusty has only been in one stupid mania.

Legends of Wrestlemania is a game where legends were made.

[b]Ladder Match at Wrestlemania X Razor Ramon Vs Shawn Micheals Now Thats Legendary[/b]

Razor still has a pretty good shot of getting in still, so chill out.

as for Dusty, he competed at 'Mania in the time-frame that the game is going for, & he is undeniably one of the greatest EVER to step in a wrestling ring. so thats why he's in.

[quote name='clinty' post='5689213' date='Feb 7 2009, 11:01 PM']then dont buy it no one cares about what you have to say he deserves to be in so just shut the hell up please the games not even out yyet and we have little bi**hes complaining[/quote]

Who are you tell me to buy the game or not. You call me a bitch atleast have the guts to say it.

[quote name='MR_JC2006' post='5689231' date='Feb 7 2009, 11:07 PM']Has anyone noticed that everyone that has been announced so far are the ones who were Legends in the Smackdown Series. I just wonder if they are just taking the legends from the smackdown series and putting them in their own game.[/quote]

they will do that anyway. but also we will get new legends because the roster is over 40

[quote name='The Mastadon®' post='5689275' date='Feb 7 2009, 11:20 PM']Why is Dusty Rhodes in? Hes a Wrestlemania legend. It makes sence considering thats what the games called.[/quote]

[b]OK tell me one big great moment that Dusty Rhodes had at Wrestlemania

How many championships has Dusty Rhodes won at wrestlemania

Tell Me One Big Main event Match At Wrestlemania featuring Dusty Rhodes.

answer:

none Its true I am just saying so don't be offended[/b]

Let me say this again like i said in the arn anderson thread..Since they can't put legends in like owen hart because it will cause problems they put wrestlers like arn anderson and dusty rhodes because they work for the wwe and its better if they replace them with legendary wrestlers even though they are not a legends of wrestlemania overall they are wrestling legends

[quote name='wcool' post='5689154' date='Feb 7 2009, 10:48 PM'][quote name='clinty' post='5689118' date='Feb 7 2009, 10:37 PM']well first off dusty has been in the wwe forever thats like askiing why is ric flair in the game and another the whole roster is not out yet so razor and diesel still have a chance and if you knew anything about wrestling you would know savage and vince have bad terms and owen harts wife hates wwe cause she thinks they caused his death so get your facts straight and also we dont want complainers around on this site mods please close[/quote]

Its a legends of wrestlemania game Flair is much better than dusty rhodes at least he has been in 2-3 manias Dusty has only been in one stupid mania.[/b]
[/quote]
One stupid Mania? How many WrestleMania's did Flair compete in during the time frame for this game? One!

Seriously, if you break it down, how many true 'Legends of WrestleMania' are there? Well I'll tell you this much, it's not even 20. The game needs alot of spot fillers, and it'll be star power over appearances. That's why you'll see guys like big Dust selected ahead of lower midcarders who may of made or had a bigger WM moment or appeared at more WM's.

Conclusion: Big names sell, get over it and stop moaning on a message board.

[quote name='wcool' post='5689233' date='Feb 8 2009, 09:08 AM'][quote name='clinty' post='5689213' date='Feb 7 2009, 11:01 PM']then dont buy it no one cares about what you have to say he deserves to be in so just shut the hell up please the games not even out yyet and we have little bi**hes complaining[/quote]

Who are you tell me to buy the game or not. You call me a bitch atleast have the guts to say it.
[/quote]

OK Bitch

Just because he wasnt in that many wrestlamanias doesn't mean hes not a wrestlemania legend and if your not down with those pork and beans I got two words for ya.... American Dream. off topic did anyone else notice how much bam bam biggalow looks just like he did in smackdown 07, it doesnt bother me but they could of game him a different attire atleast.

damn im fed up of threads like this already! in my opinion the game uses the title wrestlemania because its wwes biggest trademark. its the one time of year wwe gets mainstream media coverage and they want to sell the game on the back of this to increase sales to maybe people who wouldnt normally buy a wrestling game, hence the simplified controls. so what if dusty wasnt at many wrestlemanias? hes a legend in the wrestling business. sure it would be cool to have savage in but surely weve known long enough that he probably wouldnt be. start focussing on who is in the game and also who might be, because im sure there'll be a few surprises.

[quote name='wcool' post='5689154' date='Feb 7 2009, 10:48 PM'][quote name='clinty' post='5689118' date='Feb 7 2009, 10:37 PM']well first off dusty has been in the wwe forever thats like askiing why is ric flair in the game and another the whole roster is not out yet so razor and diesel still have a chance and if you knew anything about wrestling you would know savage and vince have bad terms and owen harts wife hates wwe cause she thinks they caused his death so get your facts straight and also we dont want complainers around on this site mods please close[/quote]

Its a legends of wrestlemania game Flair is much better than dusty rhodes at least he has been in 2-3 manias Dusty has only been in one stupid mania.

[b]Ladder Match at Wrestlemania X Razor Ramon Vs Shawn Micheals Now Thats Legendary[/b]
[/quote]

This is what gets my goat with some of the people on this board.

People who look too far into the game's title. It's there to give you the jist about what the game is about.

It isn't only going to be strictly people who main-evented WM, otherwise there would only be about 17 people in the game. It's a legends game in a WM setting, it allows you to re-create matches or see matches that would have never happened. :censored: :censored: some people >:(

[quote name='gazwefc' post='5691407' date='Feb 8 2009, 12:34 PM'][quote name='The Mastadon®' post='5689275' date='Feb 7 2009, 11:20 PM']Tell Me One Big Main event Match At Wrestlemania featuring Dusty Rhodes.[/quote]

neither have Owen Hart, Razor Ramon and Diesel!
[/quote]

[b]R U THICK RAZOR RAMON THE LEGENDARY LADDER MATCH WRESTLEMANIA X

DIESEL *censored*ING WWE CHAMPION DEFENDED THE TITLE AGAINST SHAWN MICHEALS WRESTLEMANIA XI

OWEN HART DEFEATING HIS BROTHER BRET IN A CLASSIC WRESTLING MATCH WRESTLEMANIA X [/b]

[quote name='The British Bulldog' post='5691260' date='Feb 8 2009, 10:49 AM'][quote name='wcool' post='5689154' date='Feb 7 2009, 10:48 PM'][quote name='clinty' post='5689118' date='Feb 7 2009, 10:37 PM']well first off dusty has been in the wwe forever thats like askiing why is ric flair in the game and another the whole roster is not out yet so razor and diesel still have a chance and if you knew anything about wrestling you would know savage and vince have bad terms and owen harts wife hates wwe cause she thinks they caused his death so get your facts straight and also we dont want complainers around on this site mods please close[/quote]

[/quote]

People who look too far into the game's title. It's there to give you the jist about what the game is about.

It isn't only going to be strictly people who main-evented WM, otherwise there would only be about 17 people in the game. It's a legends game in a WM setting, it allows you to re-create matches or see matches that would have never happened. :censored: :censored: some people >:(
[/quote]

[quote name='The British Bulldog' post='5691260' date='Feb 8 2009, 10:49 AM'][quote name='wcool' post='5689154' date='Feb 7 2009, 10:48 PM'][quote name='clinty' post='5689118' date='Feb 7 2009, 10:37 PM']well first off dusty has been in the wwe forever thats like askiing why is ric flair in the game and another the whole roster is not out yet so razor and diesel still have a chance and if you knew anything about wrestling you would know savage and vince have bad terms and owen harts wife hates wwe cause she thinks they caused his death so get your facts straight and also we dont want complainers around on this site mods please close[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Y[b] :censored: :censored:OU *censored*ING NEED TO REALIZE THAT HAVING OLD NONSENSE PIECES OF TRASH SUCH AS DUSTY RHODES WASTES UP SPACE FOR PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY DESERVE TO BE IN. ITS LEGENDS OF WRESTLEMANIA GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD NOT LEGENDS OF WRESTLING.
IF RANDY SAVAGE DOSEN'T MAKE I WILL BE *censored*ING VERY ANGRY [/b]

[quote name='wcool' post='5691795' date='Feb 8 2009, 03:06 PM'][quote name='gazwefc' post='5691407' date='Feb 8 2009, 12:34 PM'][quote name='The Mastadon®' post='5689275' date='Feb 7 2009, 11:20 PM']Tell Me One Main event Match At Wrestlemania featuring Dusty Rhodes.[/quote]

neither have Owen Hart, Razor Ramon and Diesel!
[/quote]

[b]R U THICK RAZOR RAMON THE LEGENDARY LADDER MATCH WRESTLEMANIA X

DIESEL *censored*ING WWE CHAMPION DEFENDED THE TITLE AGAINST SHAWN MICHEALS WRESTLEMANIA XI

OWEN HART DEFEATING HIS BROTHER BRET IN A CLASSIC WRESTLING MATCH WRESTLEMANIA X [/b]
[/quote]

they wernt the mainevents you *censored*ing *censored* jockey! i think it is you that may be the thick one!

Archived