Close

TBRM

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should i keep working on this CAW?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you like this CAW?

• Yes
    • No

Close Please.

I deleted the CAW, Vladimir Kozlov. This was the second Kozlov ive made, i deleted the first one because it looked bad. I decided to make a new one, but i deleted it because i didnt get enough suggestions so i didnt know what to change.

[quote name='OMD.' post='5158459' date='Oct 19 2008, 03:46 PM']^^^^ That doesn't help him.... :fedup:

Anyway its way better than your last attempt in my opinion. The head looks abit too big imo.[/quote]

Thanks. It only looks that big in the picture.

[quote name='Mustacio' post='5158626' date='Oct 19 2008, 04:18 PM']Did you by any chance get the hair idea from looking at my Kozlov? o.o[/quote]

Nope, RockstarAC told me this on msn like a week ago. I tried it before he told me, but it looked really awful and i deleted the designs and forgot about it. Then he told me, and i did another try then it turned out pretty good.

[quote name='#1 Kane Fan' post='5158743' date='Oct 19 2008, 05:35 PM'][quote name='TheKendrick' post='5158736' date='Oct 19 2008, 04:34 PM']diS oWnZ PleZzZzZz PosT tEh fIruMalA!!11!!11!oneone!one1 :poke:[/quote]

Hahaha, rofl.
[/quote]
nUb wAht R u lAuhGign At?!?!!!1?1!!?!11?!1oneone!!? :nerves:

[quote name='TheKendrick' post='5158754' date='Oct 19 2008, 04:38 PM'][quote name='#1 Kane Fan' post='5158743' date='Oct 19 2008, 05:35 PM'][quote name='TheKendrick' post='5158736' date='Oct 19 2008, 04:34 PM']diS oWnZ PleZzZzZz PosT tEh fIruMalA!!11!!11!oneone!one1 :poke:[/quote]

Hahaha, rofl.
[/quote]
nUb wAht R u lAuhGign At?!?!!!1?1!!?!11?!1oneone!!? :nerves:
[/quote]

Nothing. I'll give you the formula when the CAW is done xD.

i think that you should keep working on this as it is good!
with the hair and designs ideas i used that on the kozlov i have on my game (cnt remember which one it was the highest rated one on the main site) but the only problem is that his hair is greyish and when you turn that hair grey it looks quite stupid and its hard to get the designs grey without it looking bad!
and with the one im using i just had to model his head and forehead down so that the hairline is closer to his eyes as the hairline is reeeaaalllyyyy bad
but yes keep working on it good work so far!

[quote name='Here comes the pain' post='5164022' date='Oct 20 2008, 05:19 PM']i think that you should keep working on this as it is good!
with the hair and designs ideas i used that on the kozlov i have on my game (cnt remember which one it was the highest rated one on the main site) but the only problem is that his hair is greyish and when you turn that hair grey it looks quite stupid and its hard to get the designs grey without it looking bad!
and with the one im using i just had to model his head and forehead down so that the hairline is closer to his eyes as the hairline is reeeaaalllyyyy bad
but yes keep working on it good work so far![/quote]

Thanks. I dont think his hair is grey, isnt it like dark brown or something?

[quote name='Here comes the pain' post='5164073' date='Oct 20 2008, 06:43 PM']no hes got basically short back and sides where the side of his hair is greyish its quite hard to nail but keep at it

[url="http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kozlovsq2.jpg"]http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kozlovsq2.jpg[/url][/quote]
Imo it's brown, not grey.

[quote name='Here comes the pain' post='5164129' date='Oct 20 2008, 06:03 PM']i know that the current hair style is the best but i thought that having his hair black in game kind of put down how good the caw is!
anyway is your caw near completion?[/quote]

Well, ive tried other hair colors but they look pretty bad so i decided to stick with black. Anyways, i dont know if its near completion.

[quote name='Here comes the pain' post='5164181' date='Oct 20 2008, 06:25 PM']how come you scrapped your other one?[/quote]

Because at first the CAW had no designs, then i traded it online to a friend so he could take pictures. When i updated the CAW, i put designs on him. I'd have to give him the formula so he could make the CAW and take pictures, since you cant trade CAW's with designs on, and its hard to explain how to do. You would need help pictures to make it. I decided to make a new one because i can take pictures on my own now. But the pictures suck lol.

SUGGESTIONS ANYONE?

Archived