edge

Stacysmikeyboy&hearts

if U look through his Gallery on wee.com you'll see various spins on the tights he wore being in camo pants. The one I have in particular on this caw Is from when Adam suckered Hogan into teaming with him then weeks later speared him. He also wore the same very earlry in with the Ryder and Hawkins stable when stalking Taker before spearing him back in late 07/ early 08 to take the title upon winning Money in the bank and cashing it in after Khali left Taker laying prown and easy prey

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='5124638' date='Oct 12 2008, 02:21 PM']if U look through his Gallery on wee.com you'll see various spins on the tights he wore being in camo pants. The one I have in particular on this caw Is from when Adam suckered Hogan into teaming with him then weeks later speared him. He also wore the same very earlry in with the Ryder and Hawkins stable when stalking Taker before spearing him back in late 07/ early 08 to take the title upon winning Money in the bank and cashing it in after Khali left Taker laying prown and easy prey[/quote]

looks good so far, maybe try and change ears and eyebrows

OT: i thought edge cashed the money in the bank in after undertaker had just gotten out of a steel cage match with batista and mark henry came out and beat him up some more.

[img]http://i33.tinypic.com/hvpb12.jpg[/img]

there's another shot of Edge in camo tights

and it may have been both because Edge has stuck it to Taker so many times taking the gold that way. I know at one point Taker even Mouth the words "i'm going to Hurt you to Edge which was wm I believe"

[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2zzjccx.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='5124638' date='Oct 12 2008, 03:21 PM']if U look through his Gallery on [b]wee.com[/b] you'll see various spins on the tights he wore being in camo pants. The one I have in particular on this caw Is from when Adam suckered Hogan into teaming with him then weeks later speared him. He also wore the same very earlry in with the Ryder and Hawkins stable when stalking Taker before spearing him back in late 07/ early 08 to take the title upon winning Money in the bank and cashing it in after Khali left Taker laying prown and easy prey[/quote]

ROFL

• 9 months later...

Archived