Moneyslap03 is back Raven UPDATED 10/18/08

Moneyslap03

Thanks but theirs absolutely no make-ups/face paint on him the only ones are the facial hair ones and and eyebrow wrinkle then percing and a wrinkle on forehead but i dont understand 32 layers full already i need to learn how to conserve layers. ill try the tattoo thingy

[img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e06hxu.jpg[/img]

comments coming
edit - sorry for delay internet konked out on me last night.

i really dont like how this face skin bumps his forhead
your nose and nosterals are much too wide (it needs thinned at both bottom and top)
i think your cheeks shadowing is a little overdone and would liketo see it blended more

everything else seems really spot on face shape and size cheeks and forehead etc all are great.

i must say though i looked at this early on and from an early early preview it looked quite bad .... i never posted as my list of improvements would have been MASSIVE and i didnt want to insult. do you have a different technique when it comes to caw making? coz i really really didnt like it back then but now im really really impressed and as you can see i can only see 3 tweaks needed.

if so i might pm as im always looking for new approaches ... anyway for now take this message as a big big complament to what youve came up with.

Archived