Who's Next Goldberg Goldberg!!!!!! FORMULA UP NEW AND UPDATED!

Cyrax_RC

[center][img]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/8908/smckadoenvsraw2008goldbmq5.png[/img][/center]

HELP PIC LINK!
[url="http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8392/smackdownvsrawgoldberghrc3.png"]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8392/smac...oldberghrc3.png[/url]

And a little Video i made extra! check it out :)
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Ou-Yk1b-E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Ou-Yk1b-E[/url]

Goldberg

By Cyrax_RC

Start with face model 7

Head Morphing:
Head: -2 -37 26
Forehead: -25 -100 85 -100

Eyebrows: -100 -34 -92 -11
Eyes: 59 -98 -29 -50 40 21 -7
Nose: -11 -73 -1 -62 -24 -48 34 -100
Cheeks: -62 -87 25 11
Mouth: 68 -91 -10 -92 7 46 -85
Jaw: 2 -37 0 24 -40 64
Ears: 55 36 13 56

Skin Age: 31

Height: 195

Body Type: -48
Body Morphing

Neck: -77 7 64
Chest: -25 -16 22
Shoulders: -100 17 -22
Abdomen: -3 29 12
Waist: -22 25
Arms: -66 -14 -17
Hands: -53 59 70
Legs: 6 -39 -11
Feet: -26 0 9

Definition: 1
Skin Tone: 8 (87, 5, 4, 0)
Eye Type: 1 (-27, -14, 4)
Eyebrows: 13 (89, -2, 21)
Lips: 14 (100, 0, 0)
Hair: 1

Underwear: 1 (100, -100, 61)
Body Hair: 5 (87, 1, 3, 32)
Knee Pads: 15 (-13, -100, -55, 100)
Elbows: 2 (-13, -100, -55, 100)
Torso Design: 97 Rotate, Biggest H and Smallest V (-18, -100, 59, 100) HELP PIC 1
Copy layer above Twice ^^^^^^ HELP PIC 2 AND HELP PIC 3
Underwear: 3 (-8, -100, -11)
Mustache: 12 (88, 19, 22, 100)
Templates: 4 ( 87, -3, 3, 100)
Face Design: 120, Biggest H and 2nd biggest V (100, -29, 44, 9) HELP PIC 4
Face Design: 103 2nd smallest H and Biggest V ( 88, -51, 37, 86) HELP PIC 5
Copy layer above to put on other side of cheek ^^^^ HELP PIC 6
Socks: Ok here's the little trick! go for socks number 1 make length 11. then edit socks and then go to socks number 19.
these socks make a DARKER colour to the rest to blend in better with the shoes! 19 (-43, -100, -70)
Boots/Shoes: 14 (-13, -100, -66)
Hands/Gloves 8: (-37, -91, -59)
Marks: 3 (89, -38, 7, 44)
Left Arm Design: 33 2nd biggest H and Smallest V (5, -83, -7, 96) HELP PIC 7
Sorry i missed out a help pic so just copy above layer ^^^^ and press down once (once in line with layer above) so it makes the tattoo look thicker!

Face Design: 93 2nd smallest H and 2nd biggest V (89, -57, -1, 100) HELP PIC 8
Make Up: 19 (90, -3, 7, 71)
Torso/Back Design: 33 Biggest H and Smallest V (-18, -100, 59, 100) HELP PIC 9
Face Design/Letter Sign>Page 6>3rd row 4th colom (if you don't know the sign then look at the help pic number 10) Biggest H and Biggest V (88, -37, -29, 20)
Make Up: 5 Stylize to next one! (97, -7, -30, 64)

[quote name='cawismatic_enigma' post='3825001' date='Feb 24 2008, 11:57 PM']Wow this is
Tres Magnifique
looks very similar to wolfgangs :)
but knowing you this is yours
great job[/quote]

well yeah it is mine. ;) when i started this it was turning out like wolf's
so i pm him plus showed an early pic and he said its not the same. but that was then.
i do not wanna copy people because im trying to learn to make great caws to put up on this site.
for instance if you check out my hulk hogan look at the old version then compare to the new face update
that should prove i don't copy :rolleyes:

[quote name='brokenbones' post='3824699' date='Feb 24 2008, 11:00 PM']This is lookin good to me. One thing that comes to mind is to fill out the cheeks a bit more.
[b]I usually dont like that face skin you used [/b]but on this caw it looks pretty good.[/quote]

yh i know what you mean, ive tryed all other face skins at this stage and trust me none of them fit the look as this face skin does.

i can see what everyone is saying about the eyes but i have one of the BEST ref pics of Goldberg in a book that i got
a full on face and his eyes do match what i see but i will still take it in :) and about the eyebrows well again the image i got his eyebrows are very low touching his eyes and there not at an angle (angry wise). people think he should always look angry. There pretty less angled at a normal face with out any expressions, im taking in what i see as none expression on his face some people seem to just make him look angry but the game will do that for you. but im gonna try out what all of you had said.

cheers :)

Mate.. Officialy best Goldberg on here. Even better than Wolfies. Pat on the back for you! :cool:

Only things i'd change is eyebrow height (lower it) and the body morph. (The morph in the pic before the enw update looked about right.)

Any Idea when a formula might be possible. Going straight onto my PS3 if/when released. :)

[quote name='☆Petchy' post='3852272' date='Mar 1 2008, 05:15 PM']Mate.. Officialy best Goldberg on here. Even better than Wolfies. Pat on the back for you! :cool:

Any Idea when a formula might be possible. Going straight onto my PS3 if/when released. :)[/quote]
I'm not a wolfgang kiss up, but im not seeing enough berg to say its better than wolfs.

In my opinion it is. Wolfie's is very good. But this one is easily as good if not better. Few tweaks here and there and it definetly will be. Compare the two and 2bh their kinda similar but Cyrax's is bit better (too me, my opinion).

I mean yeah, you have the Big 4, Redrum, Zurick, BHANGRA_MAN and WolfgangJT which almost always produce top notch CAWs. But I think you shouldn't always just use their CAWs cause they are the famous makers. Cyrax has appeared outta nowhere and proved his worth as a PS3 CAW maker producing top notch CAWs too, desperatly needed on the PS3 section anyway.

[quote name='☆Petchy' post='3852272' date='Mar 1 2008, 10:15 PM']Mate.. Officialy best Goldberg on here. [b]Even better than Wolfies[/b]. Pat on the back for you! :cool:

[b]Only things i'd change is eyebrow height (lower it)[/b] and the body morph. (The morph in the pic before the enw update looked about right.)

Any Idea when a formula might be possible. Going straight onto my PS3 if/when released. :)[/quote]

thank man im glade some1 like my caws in that way lol i don't think many will agree because im a rookie but you know im just trying to make great caws for ps3 as most the greats work on the 360.

well the eyebrow is at it's lowest so i would have to bring the eyes up abit.

the body looks better in my opion because before it looked great on the caw mode but did not feel like playing as goldberg if you know what i mean. this new body feels as if your playig as him. like if you played smackdown here comes to pain the way goldberg looked in match you knew that was 100% goldberg if you know what i mean lol

and this will be out soon as its almost finished ive still got

Hogan
Nash
Lesnar
then goldberg but he will be up :)

[quote name='Cyrax_RC' post='3852655' date='Mar 1 2008, 11:22 PM'][quote name='☆Petchy' post='3852272' date='Mar 1 2008, 10:15 PM']Mate.. Officialy best Goldberg on here. [b]Even better than Wolfies[/b]. Pat on the back for you! :cool:

[b]Only things i'd change is eyebrow height (lower it)[/b] and the body morph. (The morph in the pic before the enw update looked about right.)

thank man im glade some1 like my caws in that way lol i don't think many will agree because im a rookie but you know im just trying to make great caws for ps3 as most the greats work on the 360.

well the eyebrow is at it's lowest so i would have to bring the eyes up abit.

the body looks better in my opion because before it looked great on the caw mode but did not feel like playing as goldberg if you know what i mean. this new body feels as if your playig as him. like if you played smackdown here comes to pain the way goldberg looked in match you knew that was 100% goldberg if you know what i mean lol

and this will be out soon as its almost finished ive still got

Hogan
Nash
Lesnar
then goldberg but he will be up :)
[/quote]

No Problem, and yeah, maybe bring eyes up slightly. i know what you mean. This year, CAW when in CAW mode seem totally different once in-game.

I'm gonna be using your Hogan and Nash too ;)

I'm digging this one alot, The body-morphing is really really great, I'd just take 5-10 points of the abdomen's height, it's true that he has a big ol' tummy, but it's just a few points too long in my opinion.

Great work, -really- looking forward to seeing the finished product. What about the Kevin Nash you had going, it was looking great from the pics I saw but I haven't seen the topic in a while.

[quote name='Warborg' post='3866506' date='Mar 4 2008, 08:18 AM']I'm digging this one alot, The body-morphing is really really great, I'd just take 5-10 points of the abdomen's height, it's true that he has a big ol' tummy, but it's just a few points too long in my opinion.

Great work, -really- looking forward to seeing the finished product. What about the Kevin Nash you had going, it was looking great from the pics I saw but I haven't seen the topic in a while.[/quote]

yh don't worry about that i will post nash up soon im just really kinda busy atm
but i will be posting in order

Hogan
Nash
Lesnar
Goldberg

not planning on doing any other Caws

Archived