Miley Cyrus caw please

swanton_bomb2

Could anyone post a caw of Miley Cyrus please? I'm really a huge fan of her and Jamie-Lynn Spears.
Thank you alot to all those that help.
Good Luck!

P.S. There is a pic of her that in my sig. the one far from the HOT!
These are references to help. I'm horrid at creating, i would, but my caws end up looking like fat wierdos.
Since these girls are my favorite, I want them to be good. Plus these two girls are HOT! lol.

• 4 months later...
[quote name='swanton_bomb2' post='3578166' date='Jan 12 2008, 08:00 AM']Could anyone post a caw of Miley Cyrus please? I'm really a huge fan of her and Jamie-Lynn Spears.
Good Luck!

These are references to help. I'm horrid at creating, i would, but my caws end up looking like fat wierdos.
Since these girls are my favorite, I want them to be good. Plus these two girls are HOT! lol.[/quote]

Yeah sure i can could make miley cyrus for you but i need do it for a little time wasteing my
but it might need me to do this for you
Would just make this kind of the picture for all my WWE smackdown fan's hope
to enjoy it this kind of picture of me and miley cyrus

Hey it would be great if someone did create her

p.s. i know this is the 360 section but could someone create her for ps2/wii/psp/ps3his would be great

[quote name='jbritney' post='4354976' date='May 29 2008, 12:44 PM'][quote name='swanton_bomb2' post='3578166' date='Jan 12 2008, 08:00 AM']Could anyone post a caw of Miley Cyrus please? I'm really a huge fan of her and Jamie-Lynn Spears.
Good Luck!

Since these girls are my favorite, I want them to be good. Plus these two girls are HOT! lol.[/quote]

Yeah sure i can could make miley cyrus for you but i need do it for a little time wasteing my
but it might need me to do this for you
Would just make this kind of the picture for all my WWE smackdown fan's hope
to enjoy it this kind of picture of me and miley cyrus
[/quote]
Don't bump topics from January.

He's a pervert because he/she wants a CAW of Miley Cyrus? Dude, wtf, man? I remember when people wanted CAWs of Hilary Duff, and Linsdey Lohan before they turned the age of 18. O_o It's just a video game, Jesus.

[quote name='Houston 7one3' post='4365277' date='May 31 2008, 12:50 PM']aye u shut up???^^^^^ u must not have read the entire post so before u comment on sumthin i worte PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY........[/quote]

Um, that doesn't prove the person's age... For all we know, they could be 14 years old. Or, they could be 30. Who are we to discriminate? The internet police? Seriously, man. Let it go. You're just out to unjustly persecute someone because they want to play a 15 year old girl on a VIDEO GAME.

I repeat, and I will make sure you can read it carefully, and well:

[size=6]IT'S A VIDEO GAME![/size]

[quote name='GTS Swanton' post='4355078' date='May 29 2008, 10:20 AM']Hey it would be great if someone did create her

p.s. i know this is the 360 section but could someone create her for ps2/wii/psp/ps3his would be great[/quote]

Yeah probably sure i could do that to create Miley Cyrus for you

P.s. maybe i would do that for you because i have pictures of miley cyrus
[url="http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0383ee1.jpg"]http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0383ee1.jpg[/url]

[quote name='Houston 7one3' post='4372502' date='Jun 2 2008, 12:11 AM']wow^^^^ instead of reading it u go and make ur self look even dumber watever i cant flame wit u ima get banned so just shut up and yes there is sumthin rong wit a 30 year old sayin miley cyrus is hot and wants 2 use her on this game wooowww..........

im done.[/quote]
yah sut up dawg or i be lik tracing yo azz down n kiling yo family yo yo yo dawgie up dawg yo

[quote name='Houston 7one3' post='4372502' date='Jun 1 2008, 07:11 PM']wow^^^^ instead of reading it u go and make ur self look even dumber watever i cant flame wit u ima get banned so just shut up and yes there is sumthin rong wit a 30 year old sayin miley cyrus is hot and wants 2 use her on this game wooowww..........

im done.[/quote]

I didn't make myself look dumber... We don't know how old the person is, is what I am saying. And if you were smart enough, you would've read me right.

Edit: Lookie what I found on the profile, bud: 17 years old

Seriously, look before you post.

[quote]yah sut up dawg or i be lik tracing yo azz down n kiling yo family yo yo yo dawgie up dawg yo[/quote]

Rofl... An internet threat.

[quote name='Trey Union' post='4386900' date='Jun 4 2008, 06:53 PM'][quote]yah sut up dawg or i be lik tracing yo azz down n kiling yo family yo yo yo dawgie up dawg yo[/quote]

Rofl... An internet threat.
[/quote]
*wonders if you knew i was joking and making fun of the other guy*

i wasnt tryin 2 win an argument^^^^^ i didnt even agru with u, u just felt like puttin ur 2 sense n when no 1 was talking 2 u. and im not even going 2 respond 2 the dumb dumb that tried 2 make fun of me cause i dont even talk like that......

PS no 1 does.......oh wait only ignorant ppl that try 2 make fun of one's choice of spellin do that.....

Archived