Bad News

Mindset

Once again season mode will be terribly un-updated.

i say this cause ive seen posted here and on wwe.com rey mysterio talking about making the voice overs for the season.and that this time was being cool cause the superstars had to have matches to get to him.

anyway my point is:

for example batista comes back and hes champ....at november hes still the champ and the game comes out whos champ on the season mode? REY MYSTERIO!(note batista as champ was just an example)

and they're doing it before the draft! so the storylines will have raw guys having a smackdown storyline....

[quote name='Guest' post='164704' date='May 14 2006, 01:17 AM']dude wwe pretty much fake so they know whats gonnna happen before it happens dont worry[/quote]
in that case why was hhh champ on svr's06 storyline?

and JBL too

[quote name='killswitch' post='164710' date='May 14 2006, 01:18 AM']that's why voices suck, they lock the storyline.

If they went back to just text ANYONE could be champ (Like in HCTP)[/quote]

thats true but it does take away some realism

i wish that SD VS RAW 2007 season mode was the most interesting and some of the funninst action like in smackdown vs raw 2006 smackdown storyline where eddie always hide the urn i heard the crowd laugh and has the longest storyline in season mode feature ( SD2, JBI, SYM, HCTP, SD VS RAW, SD VS RAW 2006 and SD VS RAW 2007 new improvement )

just remembered something whan interveiwed about the season mode the guy said there would be 3 of them which you could go onto at any time (champion(when your champ) challanger(when youre going 4 the title) and general) so i think THQ will be the champion story line last

Archived