kaparati

Jobber

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • Gamertag: kaparati
  • SEN (PS3): SomethingWild-xv
  • Twitter: @Kapcaws

Posted 15 December 2018 - 03:30 AM

Jaguar Takagi added to the top post! thanks again to Failed Hero for allowing me to share this with the community!

#22 kaparati

kaparati

Jobber

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 03:50 PM

Junior Pro Crown added to the bottom of the first post! check it out! its my first ever title belt!

#23 Stevesharp2016

Stevesharp2016

New Talent

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 12:08 AM

HIROSHI(full name is Hiroshi "Jaguar" Takagi)

HOME TOWN: Japan
Weight Class: heavyweight
Signature Move: Yes kicks (Jaguar shin kicks)
Finishing Move: Tiger Driver '97
Community Creation Hashtags: jaguar takagi/kap84

hj1.png

hj3.png

hj2.png

Thanks go to WWWN for allowing me to share this creation with the community as this was originally created for them. (check them out on twitch at Failed_Hero85 where you can see Jaguar Takagi in action).

JUNIOR PRO CROWN

Search: junior pro crown/kap84/wild caws

My first finished title belt.

the side plates are to have the names of all the former champions (once filled the plate will be taken out and displayed in the HOF)

Title_with_new_font.png

Title_with_new_font_2.png

side_panel.png

I am also uploading a blank version of the title so it can be edited to the downloaders needs (if used give credit please)

Blank Belt

Search: blank/kap84/wild caws

I decided to do a blank version so that people could use it without my title name for their own feds (if used please give credit)

blank_title_shot.png

blank_title_shot_2.png

Thanks for checking these out more to come soon folks!

Freaking awesome.  I downloaded Takagi about a month ago, and I replaced his t-shirt attire with a Tiger Mask one, as I have always made a "new" tiger mask and a new El Santo each year for my game.  Seeing your design for it is dynamite; I may have to update his (my take was his base outfit silver instead of white with a matching Tiger Mask mask and cape, with the stripes on the forehead.  Probably add the JPC to my league for that sort of thing (XJPW and XMLL) as well!  Great work as always.

Edited by Stevesharp2016, 27 December 2018 - 12:09 AM.

#24 kaparati

kaparati

Jobber

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 03:07 PM

HIROSHI(full name is Hiroshi "Jaguar" Takagi)

HOME TOWN: Japan
Weight Class: heavyweight
Signature Move: Yes kicks (Jaguar shin kicks)
Finishing Move: Tiger Driver '97
Community Creation Hashtags: jaguar takagi/kap84

hj1.png

hj3.png

hj2.png

Thanks go to WWWN for allowing me to share this creation with the community as this was originally created for them. (check them out on twitch at Failed_Hero85 where you can see Jaguar Takagi in action).

JUNIOR PRO CROWN

Search: junior pro crown/kap84/wild caws

My first finished title belt.

the side plates are to have the names of all the former champions (once filled the plate will be taken out and displayed in the HOF)

Title_with_new_font.png

Title_with_new_font_2.png

side_panel.png

I am also uploading a blank version of the title so it can be edited to the downloaders needs (if used give credit please)

Blank Belt

Search: blank/kap84/wild caws

I decided to do a blank version so that people could use it without my title name for their own feds (if used please give credit)

blank_title_shot.png

blank_title_shot_2.png

Thanks for checking these out more to come soon folks!

Freaking awesome.  I downloaded Takagi about a month ago, and I replaced his t-shirt attire with a Tiger Mask one, as I have always made a "new" tiger mask and a new El Santo each year for my game.  Seeing your design for it is dynamite; I may have to update his (my take was his base outfit silver instead of white with a matching Tiger Mask mask and cape, with the stripes on the forehead.  Probably add the JPC to my league for that sort of thing (XJPW and XMLL) as well!  Great work as always.

Awesome man! glad you like Takagi! n always interested to hear bout peoples own takes on the character as it inspires me to do new things with the character movin forward. I hope to have more characters added in the new year as I am working on 7 or 8!

#25 Stevesharp2016

Stevesharp2016

New Talent

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 09:43 PM

I should pop the picture on here.  Like I said, it was a pretty minor edit on my part, but since i always have a Tiger Mask in my game each year, it just made sense as Takagi's second attire.

#26 kaparati

kaparati

Jobber

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 11:40 AM

I should pop the picture on here.  Like I said, it was a pretty minor edit on my part, but since i always have a Tiger Mask in my game each year, it just made sense as Takagi's second attire.

Sure man fire away! 

#27 kaparati

kaparati

Jobber

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:08 PM

Kiriyama Zero added to the wrestler part of the top post! check it out folks! more soon hopefully

#28 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,588 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:42 PM

cool work my friend

#29 kaparati

kaparati

Jobber

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 07:24 PM

cool work my friend

Thanks Rekka, I would have more done but duel platform is killing my creation time.

#30 kaparati

kaparati

Jobber

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 09:19 PM

Fabiana added to the wrestler part of the top post!