News on If Melina and John Morrison are going to TNA

# 1 Angelina Love fan

Actually, I was wishing Morrison would go to TNA since he left ECW. I loved his matches with Jeff Hardy, and think the x division is tailormade for Morrison; a midcarder with some talent, a lot of potential, a little bit of flashiness in his moveset and needs a little time to brush up on mic skills. All the best cruiser and light heavyweight guys started like this. From Mysterio jr. to eddie and chavo, from HBK to jeff hardy and even guys like aj styles and samoa joe. Not to mention RVD and Chris Jericho.

Don't Gail and Melina have heat? Why would they sign someone that would upset their Knockout champion?

No i don't think so i thought they were cool plus all that stuff was a Storyline if that's what your talking about

Yeah, all of that was just a storyline. Melina & Gail were trying to build their rivalry up through twitter and everything... since the WWE has no interest in really showcasing the fued at all on Raw. So they tried to do it on Superstars instead. That was the only show you could see any of the divas on anyway, besides Kelly Kelly, Eve, The Bellas at the time. I hope if Melina does come in with Morrison, that she fueds with Gail right off the bat! As for Morrison, I personally hope he fueds with either Christopher Daniels, Austin Aries or Bully Ray. Maybe even team him up with Styles or Pope every once in a while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Using Morrison with the likes of Aries would be a huge waste... he should be feuding with top TNA stars to cash in while his return is hot... no worse way to book a debuting top 15 WWE star than on the undercard.

Wait. Having John Morrison feud with one of the best wrestlers, not just in TNA, but in the USA today would be a waste?

Using Morrison with the likes of Aries would be a huge waste... he should be feuding with top TNA stars to cash in while his return is hot... no worse way to book a debuting top 15 WWE star than on the undercard.

Wait. Having John Morrison feud with one of the best wrestlers, not just in TNA, but in the USA today would be a waste?

Yeah I am confused a little too?

Archived