ARMS-- 58,53

HANDS-- 36

LEGS-- 65,59

FEET-- 39

HAT--29/4,2,8--Default

ADJUST HAT--21,34,66,71,50,50,50,12,59

TIGHTS-- 2/0,1,10--0,1,10

BOOTS-- 6/0,1,10--0,1,10

U captured him very well GMaybee.. Aye, now that I found me a video format that looks good, and doesnt take years 2 upload, Imma start some lil online series matches.. U interested.. What bout u GameRunnerPurple-- I know u down..

U captured him very well GMaybee.. Aye, now that I found me a video format that looks good, and doesnt take years 2 upload, Imma start some lil online series matches.. U interested.. What bout u GameRunnerPurple-- I know u down..

Gimme details man, details.

Well, different eras-- ya know like Attitude, wCw, ECW, Indies, Old School.. Jus get some folks and start having 4 ways.. Maybe a lil tourney or something like that, jus make some crazy vids.. If u interested, jus send me a friend request on XBL--

IX RIGHTEOUS XI

Well, different eras-- ya know like Attitude, wCw, ECW, Indies, Old School.. Jus get some folks and start having 4 ways.. Maybe a lil tourney or something like that, jus make some crazy vids.. If u interested, jus send me a friend request on XBL--

IX RIGHTEOUS XI

I don't think I have CAWS from each of those divisions,...yet. My work is on 3 different profiles but only 1 is Gold so with advanced notice maybe I could have something cooked up.

IX RIGHTEOUS XI

I don't think I have CAWS from each of those divisions,...yet. My work is on 3 different profiles but only 1 is Gold so with advanced notice maybe I could have something cooked up.

Well, u can always use my caws if u want.. Def gotta invest in some flash drives! Staples has them for 5.99$.. I bought like 4.. I have 4 memory cards, and 4 flash drives! lol.. Thatz y i got over 100 caws. I use alot of them.. jus get some flash drives, and transfer ya content on2 them..

IX RIGHTEOUS XI

Well, u can always use my caws if u want.. Def gotta invest in some flash drives! Staples has them for 5.99$.. I bought like 4.. I have 4 memory cards, and 4 flash drives! lol.. Thatz y i got over 100 caws. I use alot of them.. jus get some flash drives, and transfer ya content on2 them..

Can I transfer them over from another profile and use them on my main?

IX RIGHTEOUS XI

Nope, 4 some crazy reason on this game they made caws profile strict, but if u got modio u can jus change the profile id and rehash and resign.. Thatz what i did..

IX RIGHTEOUS XI

Nope, 4 some crazy reason on this game they made caws profile strict, but if u got modio u can jus change the profile id and rehash and resign.. Thatz what i did..

Modio?

IX RIGHTEOUS XI

Modio?

Oh, so u arent familiar wit Modio, and rehashing and resigning and all that.. Aight, well bro thatz def something you'd have 2 google and read up on.. In place of me trying 2 explain it.. But regardless, whatever caws u got on ur gold account you can use.. no problem.. :-).. I jus wanna have a lil fun, and make some entertaining vids.. I havent actually played online in i dont know how long.. Always making caws! lol.. U def know how that is.

Holy shit dude this putski looks perfect! Good job. I really like the caws you been putting out. Especially that one man gang. I got a request for you if you can give him a shot. Late 80's ken patera. Thanks!

Hey welcome to the boards. Everybody has their favorites. I will work on your request, it would help if I could see a photo of what he might look like that era. I will look it up though.

Holy shit dude this putski looks perfect! Good job. I really like the caws you been putting out. Especially that one man gang. I got a request for you if you can give him a shot. Late 80's ken patera. Thanks!

Hey welcome to the boards. Everybody has their favorites. I will work on your request, it would help if I could see a photo of what he might look like that era. I will look it up though.

Thanks man I appreciate it. Yea he was one of my favs growing up. Its the era where he had the brown hair instead of blond like his early days. He tag teamed with billy jack haynes alot in that time.

IX RIGHTEOUS XI

I bought some 8 gig flash drives from walmart for 8.99 and they sucked! I couldn't access my data from my console. Everytime I powered down, upon rebooting my console, I would get a window prompting me to configure my flash drive for an x-box 360 all over again. The data was there and could be seen in a folder on my pc, but in order to use the drive on my console i needed to refigure, thus erasing the caws and saves. I bought 2 sony 4 gig drives, more expensive but much more reliable.

GMaybee...definitely adding this guy, how about Cowboy Bob Orton, Adrian Adonis and Dino Bravo?

Archived