Michael Cole goes nuts on a fan

RedLunchBox

I actually say good for Micheal Cole. I'm not some Cole fan,but I don't have a problem with him either. I think the fans give him alot of shit for no reason and I'm sure it gets to him every now and then....I honestly don't think it was immature of him and I think it's perfectly fine that he stuck up for him self and told some idiot to go kiss off.

[quote name='Jacknife' post='10273' date='Feb 17 2006, 11:51 PM']I actually say good for Micheal Cole. I'm not some Cole fan,but I don't have a problem with him either. I think the fans give him alot of shit for no reason and I'm sure it gets to him every now and then....I honestly don't think it was immature of him and I think it's perfectly fine that he stuck up for him self and told some idiot to go kiss off.[/quote]

Exactly.

But still.. I never imagined Cole like that.. Anyway, major respect for Cole in that aspect.

[quote name='Underdog' post='10838' date='Feb 18 2006, 01:14 PM']Thats amazing. If any one has clips of lilian garcia giving a fan thye bird or JR beating the hell out of a fan, my life would now be complete.[/quote]
LMAO, i would love to see them :spas:

wouldn't have been great if cole actually had a match with heyman instead of funaki taking coles place.

Hey, announcers can actually wrestle.
coach.
JR
King
Tazz
Josh Matthews
Joey styles (that would be great. Imagen coach vs styles.)

[quote name='Goku GT' post='11615' date='Feb 18 2006, 10:56 AM']I would love to take bits and pieces of that and edit into the commentary on SvsR06.

Taz. Hey Cole you can give tips on how to frost your Hair

Cole. Listen F@cK Head.

That would be too funny[/quote]

LMAO, now that would be so funny, I'd probably be laughing too hard to play the game! :lol:

Archived