Tapping

Guest Mat

i think tapping the buttons for certain submissions and for the royal rumble is dumb...they should at least make it a little easier...i hate it wen youre trying 2 knock somebody out of the ring and your tapping the buttons like an idiot and the bar barely moves at all...maybe its just me but i find this feature just a little 2 difficult for me

yeah, I hate it when I try to tapping faster don't it won't work because when I was trying to make it faster. the computer make it faster then I'm try to tapping. hope they will make it faster for us or remove it. maybe.

I think it should be like Sub B, but with some changes. I'd add the submission system from DOR in the beginning of the submission, where both wrestlers pick either Taunt, Rest Hold, Submit, or Drain. If the person in the submission guesses what his opponent picks, then he escapes the hold from the get-go. If he misguesses, then it goes to the Sub B. And maybe they'll change the Sub A to something like the mini-game type thing that happens when you crawl to the cage door, only for crawling to the ropes.

Edit: Why is mi*censored*me bleeped

and by that I mean, mini game

[quote name='Jos-B' post='126206' date='Apr 27 2006, 01:33 AM']I think it should be like Sub B, but with some changes. I'd add the submission system from DOR in the beginning of the submission, where both wrestlers pick either Taunt, Rest Hold, Submit, or Drain. If the person in the submission guesses what his opponent picks, then he escapes the hold from the get-go. If he misguesses, then it goes to the Sub B. And maybe they'll change the Sub A to something like the mini-game type thing that happens when you crawl to the cage door, only for crawling to the ropes.

Edit: Why is mi*censored*me bleeped

and by that I mean, mini game[/quote]
how is it that for 2 players?

any way its awesome

Guest Guest
Actually, Sub A is more user-friendly to people playing for the first time, and as THQ/Yukes have said themselves that they want to be able to appeal to a broader market, i doubt Sub A will be removed. It's not confusing. Just mash.
Other than that i have no problem with Sub A, personally. i actually find it much easier than Sub B...

Guest retro superstar
Or you could just turn off the submissions. tho in season they r automaticaly on, so i agree with changin the settins to the anolog stick

[quote name='Mat' post='125454' date='Apr 26 2006, 12:39 PM']i think tapping the buttons for certain submissions and for the royal rumble is dumb...they should at least make it a little easier...i hate it wen youre trying 2 knock somebody out of the ring and your tapping the buttons like an idiot and the bar barely moves at all...maybe its just me but i find this feature just a little 2 difficult for me[/quote]
I agree

i think for the less powerful submissions there should be tapping (why,i dunno) and for the more powerful submissions you should have to rotate one of the analog sticks or something. and for the royal rumble,i'm thinking they should have the the beginning mini games. like for superstars that are both heavyweights or cruiserweights or whatever you should have the little meter that goes up and down for strength. and for superstars that dont have the same class it should be random buttons to fight back.

• 1 year later...

Archived