[b]Standard Actions[/b]
Ring in -- Jumping 2
Ring out -- Quick
Taunts -- Hold Hands in Prayer 1 / Taunt Rowdy / Raise Arm 1 / Cut throat
Fighting stance -- Wrestling 2
Walking & Running are Normal

Standing
[b]Strike attacks[/b]
Spinning Wheel Kick 1 / Toe kick 1 / Middle kick / Uppercut Palm Strike (closest to his variation) or Elbow Smash 2 / Dropkick 2 / Back chop 4

[b]Clean Grapple[/b]
Arm Drag 3 / Neckbreaker 17 / Back chop 8 / Arm Drag Leg Drop / Wrist Clutch & Elbow

[b]Dirty Grapple[/b]
Eye poke 2 / Reverse Atomic Drop / Triple H Choke / Head Pound / Low Blow 3 or 2

[b]Submission grapple[/b]
Chicken Wing 1 / Guillotine 3 (this substitutes Inverted STO into Koji Klutch) / Headlock 4 / Chin Lock / Armbar 5

[b]<Category 1> Speed <Moves 1> Speed[/b]
Dropkick 7 or Front Dropkick 2 / Backbreaker 7 / Snapmare & Dropkick 1 / Step Up Enzuigiri (closest to his) / Headbutt 2 (armtrap headbutts)

[b]<Category 2 > Technical <Moves 2> Technical[/b]
Cobra Clutch Bomb / Sambo Suplex or Eugene Bottom (close as I can have to his Uranage slam a.k.a. Curry Bottom) / Clothesline 22 / Complete Shot (inverted STO) / Neckbreaker 4

[b]<Category 3> Old school <Moves 3> Old school[/b]
European Uppercut / Sidebuster 2 / Scoop slam 5 / Russian Leg Sweep 1 / Suplex 11

[b]Grapple attack[/b]
Grapple Elbow Strike 1 (x3)

[b]Grapple from Behind[/b]
Forearm smash / Atomic drop / Sidewalk slam 3 / Elbow to back of Head 2 / Chop Block
[b]Groggy grapple from behind[/b]
Backslide pin (or School boy rollup for heel Daniels) / Rolling Clutch Pin (prawn roll) / Belly to Back 2 / Spin Out Power Bomb (closest to Blue Thunder Driver) / German Suplex 4

[b]Ground attacks[/b]
Angry Stomp or Booker T Stomp / Leg Drop 2 / Elbow Drop 1

Ground grapple moves
[b]Upper ground[/b]
Camel clutch 3 / Mounted punching 1 / Slingshot Elbow Drop
[b]Lower ground[/b]
Bow & Arrow 2 / Stomp on Leg / Single Leg Crab 4 (or Kick to Back for heel Daniels)

[b]Corner attacks[/b]
Turnbuckle dropkick 1 / Shining wizard 2 (substitute high running knee) / Turnbuckle dropkick 2

[b]Corner grapple moves[/b]
Big back chop 1 / Superplex 2 / Monkey flip / Flipping Slam (Fall From Grace) / Knee Strike 3

[b]Lower corner grapple move[/b]: Running knee Strike 2 or Mudhole strikes

[b]Corner grapple from Behind[/b]
Turnbuckle smash / Dropkick & School Boy pin / Double Axe Handle 6 (substitute twisting crossbody) / Lucha DDT / Forearm to Back

[b]Rope - Groggy on Ropes[/b]
Dropkick 8

[b]Rope - Rebound attacks[/b]
Running Calf Kick / Slingshot Body splash 1 / Moonsault attack (closest to his BME to the outside)

[b]Rope - Diving out of Ring Attack[/b]
Dive through Ropes

[b]Diving vs. Standing opponent[/b]
Missile Dropkick / Diving clothesline (face) or Double axe handle 3 (heel)

[b]Diving vs. downed opponent[/b]
Knee drop 1 / Superstar Press Pin (Arabian press/Spit-legs) / Diving Moonsault 3 or 2 (closest to Best Moonsault Ever)

[b]Dash[/b]
Dash elbow / Shoulder Block 2

[b]Dash - Running Grapple[/b]
Running STO / Hurracanrana & Punches or DDT 3

[b]Dash - Rear Techniques[/b]
Bulldog 6 / School Boy Pin 2 or Rolling clutch pin

[b]Dash - Running Ground attack[/b]
Elbow Drop 5 / Dropkick to knee 3

[b]Dash - Counter Attack[/b]
Hip toss 1 / Powerslam 1 or Powerslam pin 2 / Tilt a Whirl Sideslam 2

[b]Tag Team standing[/b]
?? I used...
Double suplex / Double Elbow Drop 3 / Double beat Head / Double clothesline / Double dropkick

[b]Tag Team corner[/b]
(I didn't see much of Triple X so if you have suggestions...)
Kick to Gut 1 / Calf kick & Sweep / Front slam / Super Double Powerbomb 1 (I reckon this is closest to his & Elix's move?) / Facebuster 1

[b]Special - Finishers[/b]
Edgecution (closest to Angel's Wings)
Neckbreaker 3 (exactly the Last Rites, he just does it with the other arm & thereby rotates the other way)

[b]Special - favorites[/b]
Diving Moonsault 2
Complete Shot
Spin Out Power Bomb

[b]Chair Finishers[/b]
DDT 23
Vandaminator (closest to dropkicking chair into opponent's face)

[b]Combination Attack[/b]
Dupree punches **reversed**
Dupree punches **reversed**
Elbow smash 2

Looks good, I like the Diving Moonsault 3 better, the Lita taunt isn't out of the ordinary for him, and he does a bounce before hitting the moonsault, like the BME, but not as big of a jump. I'd also add the Running STO, I think he calls it the Dangerous STO? One of the Belly to Bellys looks like a Uranage slam, but you kind of rotate, and then do it, might want to check it anyway, otherwise it looks good, I just don't like the hold hands in prayer taunts, the hands don't even go together...

its alright but need some work.

He never does the middle kick anymore. Or Spinning Wheel Kick 1 or Backbreaker 7 or Leg Drop 1or Slingshot Body splash 1. Try finding the other moves he does to replace those cause he never does them. I would use a lionsault instead of Slingshot Body splash 1.

[quote name='Jos-B' post='116204' date='Apr 22 2006, 12:49 PM']^Which Backbreaker is 7? Is that the Uranage into a backbreaker, cuz I've seen him do that quite a few times.[/quote]

Indeed.

He does still do the Spinning Wheel Kick 1 as well.

I've never seen him do a lionsault.

^The Lionsault I guess would be for the BME, it's got a springboard...I just realized something, Superstar Press Pin, he does the Arabian Press, which is a split-leg moonsault off the ropes to the outside...

So I'd say, Diving Moonsault 3, Superstar Press Pin, and either Diving Moonsault 2 or the Knee Drop.

I'll put the third moonsault as an alternative to 2, the leap is further but faster.

I see what you mean about the Lionsault but, I don't like using springboards for turnbuckle move substitutes, especially when the raw idea is captured at the turnbuckle. BME's a double jump moonsault, so I figure a moonsault will suffice.

& yes he has done the Superstar Press (Arabian press if you will) a number of times in TNA.

Edit: yes Backbreaker 7 is (amost exactly) a uranage into a quick backbreaker.

I'll see what I can about Leg Drop 1...

Any other feedback folks?

Perhaps, but I went with the corner moves he most frequently uses. Daniels likes to go for superplexes and his modified Iconoclasm, the Fall From Grace maneuver. The high knees because he likes to drive Harley Race style knee lifts with the opponent in the corner. The chop because he almost always does that at the corner, and the monkey flip because he's done it quite a few times.

[quote name='benjo1000' post='125051' date='Apr 26 2006, 11:55 AM']It's a pity they took out the Hurricanes Chokeslam becaus ei had it for him in SVR and it was a great replacement forhis standing uranage[/quote]

Indeed, it would have been quite a good substitute.

the lion sault is for his turnbuckle arabian press that he does on the side of the ropes. never does spinning wheel kick as a standing attack. If ur thinking about his single leg dropkick then u've already got a replacement in the claf kick. For the leg drop i would use kick to head(heel) and single leg boston crab 4(clean)

The Superstar Press will suffice. The lionsault is too quick in my opinion. Plus I hate that lionsault, I use it for Shelley and Sonjay, and no further than that. It does too much damage, it feels like cheating. You can beat a slobberknocker in about 30 minutes using shoulder blocks & rebound lionsaults. :lol:

& thanks for the ground grapple help.

[quote name='Mccc301/The Ricasho' post='126169' date='Apr 26 2006, 08:44 PM']no problem. credit me if you turn it in[/quote]

I think I already submitted the set the other day, I was away for a few days so I sent in a few recent sets before I left.

• 3 years later...

Archived