19. Hand Cuffs- hand cuff them to the ring post
20. Beer Bottle-
24. A super stars belt- john cena used it on edge when they came to my city
26. Steel Steps- hit them
29. The hell in a cell door or cage door- when it breaks pick it up
30. Television- hit them
32. Trash Can- hit them
33. Trash Can Lid-hit them
35. Glass- hit them and when its broke slam them on it for extra damage, if u hit ur head on it u will bleed.
37. Title Belts- Hit them
39. Street Signs- When ur outside
44. Undertaker's Urn- hit them
50. Brass Knuckles- hit him
52. Steel Pipe- hit him choke him
53. Live worms for boogeyman
54. Crutches- hit them
55. Pins/Tacks - slam them on

Guest Shogo
Shellieagh (Finlay)

Lead Pipe

Fire. (don't know how it would work)

Announce Table Monitors

Barbed Wire Bat

Metal Sheets

Tag Team Rope (Choke opponents intag match with it)

Thumbtacks

Arena Wiring

Brief Case ( Great weapon for story mode if Money in the Bank is in it)

Wheelchairs (i am in one and if Shelton's mommas in the game you could take her wheelchair off her and use it as a weapon.

Pillows

Ring attires can be used as weapons as well

Guest Guest
It whould be cool when you took a weapon from under the Ring, that the Game is paused und a menu is there what youl can took.

Undertaker´s Urn - To hit and throw the Shit wath is in the Urn in your Opponents Face
Barbe Wire - to hit like in Barbed Wire Match Funker vs Sabu

It would be great if there was, at back stage, a weapon you could only get while playing as Kane(or not, just seems like no wrestler other than him would use it). A GAS CAN! If you pushed O (or whatever button they assign for it) and you ahd two finishers he would knock them down, pour gas all over them while they were lying down, while they got onto all fours to get up he would reach into his tights for matches and light them on fire! They would role around for 15 seconds before the match atoumatically gives you the win. However, if you grabbed a fire exinguisher and sprayed it at them before those 15 seconds were up you could put them out and beat them up some more. :lol: mabye do it all over again.

I also want to see lots of rena specific weapons and more backstage arenas. Like locker room, the regular back stage, and a few others.

But if they had the fire thing I would buy the game just for that. :lol:

Beer Bottle - Give SCSA by the drinking a finisher point and you canot bashed some seconds

Tombstone - To hit, make DDT on it and use it as shield to reverse bashes

JBL's Limo Horn - U can use the Horns to Bash and choke

JBL's Limo Door's - like in Cena's I Quit match.To Throw, use it as Shield and Bash

JBL's Tie - When he came out and make a promo and he wear's a suit with a tie then u can choke him with a grapple(The same with Daivari or any other Wrestler theyre wearin' a Tie)

Boogeyman Worms - It has the same effect like the Beer to SCSA, and you can Choke your opponent like with Mr.Socko

Carlito Apple - Exactly the same like with The Boogeyman Worms.

It would be awesome that you can go backstage in a match and the opponent follows you.Fight in the Locker Room to the Showers.

Wet Tow - You can Bash with it (it hurts!!!) and Choke

Soap - You can put it on the floor and your opponent falls down

Shower - You can put your opponent under it and he get shocked cause the water is cookin' hot or f*ckin' cold

Door - You can put the head of you opponent between it and close the door agressive

Electro Shocker - You can Shock your opponent 3 times then you need a new one

Broken Wall - You can put a stone and throw;you can put the Electronic Cable on your opponent and *zzzztttt* it has a use like the Elcectro Shocker;Anyway by the Hole in the Wall is a door*you can put the head in the hole and can make -it's only a example- the Undertaker Leg Drop;

Hosepipe - You can spit with them Water on your opponent(GTA Players know that from the Firedepartment Truck)

I hope that you can change the way of the belt place on your champ!Over the Shoulder, on the Waist or like Biker Undertaker on the Neck.

So i think that were my ideas for the moment.

^Wow, you're really just hellbent on writing something about the Conchairto in every thread, aren't you? Anyway, it'd be nice if depending on who you were, you'd take different weapons out from under the ring. I remember in the flaming turd that was WWE RAW 2, you could pick what weapons would be under the ring for wrestlers, it'd be cool to do that.

• 5 months later...
why just street signs outside? I wish they had a stop sign under the ring for my Raven CAW.

Hey, whatever happened to wrestlers fav weapon? They should bring that back, so, when triple h goes under the ring he takes out the sledgehammer, Finlay takes out the schleighle, Mankind/Cactus/Foley take out "Barbie". like on two sides of the ring have user weapons (maybe a main weapon and a second fav weapon.) Then chairs on the other sides or whatever.

Archived