more back stage areas

deadman14

Sounds cool, i have an idea like that one, but i won't post it now, and btw, please stop making bad titles, title has to be what are you going to write about, well, we know you are going to write about svr 2008, but you have to say the title, Desc. is not a title, it is something for more information, so i think it will be better to make the title "svr2008" to "One Person Mode", and btw, do you mean first person?

Deadman, check your mailbox, or i will report.. ok?

and this is where you got the tag ideas?

[quote name='Unknown2dark']Tag Teams:-

1- The announcer only announce the first part of the team, except for named teams like MNM.
2- NEW FEATURE
*When a superstar does a strong move then he loses stamina in the same time, they both fall to the ground, a mini game comes out, something like the steel cage's one but to reach your partner's hand*[/quote]
[quote]They're all awesome ideas, especially the tag team ones. It would be cool if your partner could help you in the mini game. If your parter has a stored finished and your trying to get the tag in the mini game, the person on the outside shoud be able to sacrafice his or her finisher to get the crowd clapping and make it easier to get the tag. But i dont think that many of these features will be added for some reason[/quote]

Nice ideas. How about * means could be an extra if enough space
-Attacking someone during their entrance.
-More backstage places like locker rooms, parking lot, outside the arena
-Fighting in the crowd more advanced like in the crowd.
-Tag team announced together with call names of tag team like "at a combined weight a 560 lbs Rated RKO"
*Tag team entrances for 2 females together
*Combining theme songs or entrance videos
-More ladder situations like putting ladders through the rings or position them differently.
I'll keep thinking but these are some.

Archived