Creation jobs

Iconickone

Every year on different websites I see people asking others to create their personas in game since a lot of us are bad at it. This is the thread where you could ask for help.

there are a ton of impressive creators here that’ll be able to help you by adding you to the game.

upload face pictures of yourself with the preferred system and I’m sure someone will be able to create your real life persona and add it to the game. I feel like a thread like this have been missing.

for example

the creator will take your face and tattoos and create your in ring character for you.

you can either tip them or they could do it for free depending on the creator. Let’s keep this going and help each other out who sucks at stuff like this.

(me)

I normally am decent at CAWS but i can't get the photo portraits to look good .... here is a screen shot of one i want to have done of my daughter ... i made the shape of her in game and then used a app on my phone to put her real picture over it .. the jaw line needs to be more narrow and the chin a little bit more narrow .  please if someone would help me fix this to look like it should in game it would mean a lot... i can tip via paypal friends/family depending on the quality of it . 

274992746_3238763253018804_6231323821977222610_n.jpg

Archived