A nice way to enjoy Universe mode

RazorUltimate

Hey guys what's up. I am currently having a lot of fun with universe mode with this simple 3 step method.

Ok first of all create a stable with the guys you want to play as. This will give you more possibilities of storylines as the group might split up and have a rivalry with each other.

Secondly play ONLY as these specific superstars and try to set up matches with their "highest" rivals. This will expand the cut scenes that occur. Also, don't be afraid to lose a match every now and then as this will be more realistic for your rivalries and storylines and will add to the overall experience.

And lastly choose what championship each of the stable members will go after. For example in my universe I have Sheamus, BNB and Rusev as a stable. Sheamus goes for the WHC, Rusev for the US championship and BNB for the IC title. BUT no one from the stable can go for each other's championship at least not until I decide to split them up or bring someone else into the stable and kick someone out.

Trust me you'll spend hours and hours playing and creating feuds and stables and going after championships with your stable. I hope you'll find my method useful!

Archived