Let's help get downloads

SKULLxBURGER

Hey guys, signed up today after ending up in here looking for an answer regarding deleting stuff uploaded to the community. Stinks that you can't, and I've used up my 5 slots, 2 of which were totally wasted as I didn't know you couldn't delete.

Anyway, I've created a great Kimbo Slice on XB1 (MMA fighter/YouTube street fighter) which took me hours of trial and error using the face import tools with photoshop. Here is a pic of my character and the real life pic;

653B891A-08AD-4AA4-A9B0-A4F7DDA3F7DC.jpg

I've got loads more characters lined up but I don't have anymore slots. Feel free to download to help me out. And why don't we help each other out? I'd happy download something repeatedly to boost downloads. I don't use my 20 downloads per night so I am more than happy to use my allocation to boost others. If you've got something on XB1 that needs downloads, post them below.

Thanks

there is a way round it, well kinda.... use an other gamertag to create your caw...when its done upload it and download it on your main

i do that with face scans, so i dont have loads.... some turn out crap, and dont use them... but there on an alt account, so my main dont get loaded with logos and scans

there is a way round it, well kinda.... use an other gamertag to create your caw...when its done upload it and download it on your main

i do that with face scans, so i dont have loads.... some turn out crap, and dont use them... but there on an alt account, so my main dont get loaded with logos and scans

Dumb question, do you have to have another XBL Gold account to do this?

I was thinking this could be a way to increase downloads. Was going to create another profile and just repeatedly downloading my own stuff but guessed i'd need another XBL Gold sub.

Ultimately, I just wish I read about to the upload restrictions before wasting uploads. I am sure I was warned but I just didn't read it.

I will download some of your stuff, if you check out my youtube! I make videos using wwe 2k16 CAWS. Share it with your friends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-RvxWZrMdY

What is your youtube name/channel? I'll give you a sub. Sadly my internet browser here at work doesn't display the link you posted.

you dont need live to upload / download caws on CC ... not got live on any of my accounts...

Excellent! I can see myself creating lots of dummy profiles then. Thank you for confirming.

Archived