Game freezing after injecting CAWS

GreatestMuta

I created a new save and then injected all my existing puro caws into it. Now the game recognizes they're all there and the CAWS are all still in the same position they were in on the original save. Yet when i try to start a match, the game freezes up. After character selection, but before arena select.

Why?

Could it be the custom arenas i imported are in different slots than they were originally? Could this cause the problem?

Any help is appreciated :-)

Read the help file in the program

I created a new save and then injected all my existing puro caws into it. Now the game recognizes they're all there and the CAWS are all still in the same position they were in on the original save. Yet when i try to start a match, the game freezes up. After character selection, but before arena select.

Why?

Could it be the custom arenas i imported are in different slots than they were originally? Could this cause the problem?

Any help is appreciated :-)

Yep, it's a pain to do so, but unfortunately it's needed to make everything work. Even files you import directly that might pass the selection screen may give you trouble with entrances and movesets if each attire is not resaved individually in-game.

If only a modder could figure out the checksum to avoid this and figure out a way to recompress the files from 60mb to 4mb, we'd have it made.

Archived