nCo - The impactful mini project Update 02/25/2013 Austin Aries CAS FILE/ Impact Zone, Roode & Joe UP!

nCo

Why HotavioH-- I never knew you felt that way! HAHAHA... But on the real, thanks alot fam.. It's definitely nice 2 hear.. Especially after all the crap I took from cats on the WWE 12 forums, and even in the beginning of this forum.. It feels good 2 know I am appreciated.. Imma start a petition to 2k, tell them 2 hire me 2 do movesets! LOL.. I wish.. That would be the ultimate job.. Well, it wouldnt even be a job 2 me.. Get paid 2 do something I enjoy and am passionate about... Will be interesting to see how they tackle movesets tho...

Lol... That really would be awesome... I my case i would like to get my hands on the Graphic part of 2k, I mean, would be able to edit the renders, titantrons and game textures, because these some of these that really bother me. I know that not everybody complains about the graphics part but I'm so perfectionist with details... (Maybe can be an obsessive compulsive disorder LOL)

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's an idea for you guys to take into consideration, when your main project starts winding down you could do OVW guys and gals as well as TNA current roster and alumni :hqhq: just like you did with your main project, as i said before it's just an idea, you don't have to do it, no pressure, just an idea :)

I can deffinatly see Morgan, but I hope that's an early start, the nose and mouth really stand out to me, and not in a good way

Everything is considered WIP until it's on live. Don't worry, this will be a epic Morgan.

Archived