nCo - The impactful mini project Update 02/25/2013 Austin Aries CAS FILE/ Impact Zone, Roode & Joe UP!

nCo

AJ is looking great, he's coming on nicely, just wondering if you guys are gonna do two slots for him, classic AJ and Modern AJ?

Only modern I think. Not sure about NWO, but I got no real interest in a classic slot. If you want older attires, The D has a great set on CC.

As for the face texture question, I sent one off to Rav, once I hear back from Big Phil, should be good to go.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AJ is looking great, he's coming on nicely, just wondering if you guys are gonna do two slots for him, classic AJ and Modern AJ?

Only modern I think. Not sure about NWO, but I got no real interest in a classic slot. If you want older attires, The D has a great set on CC.

As for the face texture question, I sent one off to Rav, once I hear back from Big Phil, should be good to go.

Yeah Buddy!

I may personally make a classic slot, but it won't be for this project.

I may personally make a classic slot, but it won't be for this project.

ok, don't worry about it, i was just wondering anyway, i'm happy with a modern AJ

Morgan is coming along nicely! If you could get a shiny texture for those tights it would be off the hook. AJ had a silver one he made for our Maddox CAW, maybe you could grab it off him? If you can just get a square you could probably use it a bunch of times and only use up one PT.

Anyhow, are you going to be making Joey Ryan to go with Morgan? I was considering giving him, Kaz, or Ion a try.

Morgan is coming along nicely! If you could get a shiny texture for those tights it would be off the hook. AJ had a silver one he made for our Maddox CAW, maybe you could grab it off him? If you can just get a square you could probably use it a bunch of times and only use up one PT.

Anyhow, are you going to be making Joey Ryan to go with Morgan? I was considering giving him, Kaz, or Ion a try.

If you make Kazarian I would love to make Daniels to complete the team :)

Count me in! Once I finish off Curtis I'll start on a Kazarian.

Count me in! Once I finish off Curtis I'll start on a Kazarian.

:D Great. Looking forward to it.

Archived