Moveset Base Save Uploaded (for Xbox 360 Offline Users)

kidsampson

Hayabusa DCLXVI has generously taken time to compile and upload an offline base save containing updated movesets for the entire roster of WWE 13, including all DLC superstars. You can grab it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?9dmom9vg9ob446m.

This save also contains entrance fixes for Jericho '99 and Kane '99, has current champions set, and contains created stables for Too Cool, The Brood, and The Usos. An included text file acknowledges the online CC creators who provided these sets.

Big thanks to Hyabusa for the assist! You must have all DLC in order to use this file. Rehash and resign with you own IDs prior to using.

I gave it a go last night and feel that changes to the default movesets are really necessary for balance and proper match flow. I hate how every year they give all the wrestlers the same moves across some positions. It's like they create a base template and leave some moves as a blanket approach. The bad thing is, it makes every character feel the same and people resort to using caws primarily because that's the only way you get move and visual variety.

Great save thanks for uploading. Just one problem I found is Mankind has Billy Gunn's move set.

Thanks for pointing this out. If you find any other issues please post them here. I did not compile this, but I imagine there will be some tweaking like this needed (perhaps the set was labeled wrong online or appended to the wrong wrestler by mistake). And I'm sure most will give it a quick look over to tailor it to their preferences, but this should take care of 95% of the work.

Great save thanks for uploading. Just one problem I found is Mankind has Billy Gunn's move set.

Thanks for pointing this out. If you find any other issues please post them here. I did not compile this, but I imagine there will be some tweaking like this needed (perhaps the set was labeled wrong online or appended to the wrong wrestler by mistake). And I'm sure most will give it a quick look over to tailor it to their preferences, but this should take care of 95% of the work.

• 1 month later...

Archived