Hippo's CAWs - Richie Steamboat Added! Brad Maddox Updated 12/14/2012 - Dean Ambrose - ON LIVE!

TheHippopotomus

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hair looks good...is this guy even in the

WWE anymore? so much hype for this

guy but where is he?

Still traveling with the WWE working dark matches last I heard. He was supposed to be on the full roster two months ago, but, they canceled that. If you can get NXT, you'll see him, he's been on there.

The hair looks good...is this guy even in the

WWE anymore? so much hype for this

guy but where is he?

Still traveling with the WWE working dark matches last I heard. He was supposed to be on the full roster two months ago, but, they canceled that. If you can get NXT, you'll see him, he's been on there.

No he hasn't. He's only been in NXT dark matches/house shows, not the actual program.

I should have the attire textures ready to apply soon. Once I have those the CAW will be up in a day or 2.

I was also wondering what the deal is with the glitch I've read about that makes CAS files corrupt? Are there any precautionary measures I can take to ensure the glitch doesn't occur ? Does it corrupt all CAS files or just the one?

I should have the attire textures ready to apply soon. Once I have those the CAW will be up in a day or 2.

I was also wondering what the deal is with the glitch I've read about that makes CAS files corrupt? Are there any precautionary measures I can take to ensure the glitch doesn't occur ? Does it corrupt all CAS files or just the one?

Im pretty sure it was patched mate

It's happened to me 3 times now. I cannot confirm whether it's fixed post-patch. What happens is on occasion when you copy an attire to another slot, the game will freeze, forcing you to manually turn off your system, thus corrupting the data for that CAW. My advice, just in case, is to copy the caw itself to another slot, before copying attires. That way you can have a backup, in case it's corrupted. I do it everytime.

I see the morphing is the same as last years, this goes to show how important that eye texture is. With Dean its all about getting the tonal differences around the eye area right. Don't think the hair is quite right yet and a few tweaks to the cranium and the forehead would help. Also since most of the forehead is covered you should feel free to crank up the age.

I also have a great idea for his chest hair.

kqole.jpg

Archived