Cawcase 1

jweb1331

My original caws were lost because of a corrupt file i have had to start over, so here is going to be some remakes and some new and some updates now with back stories (such as they are)

Terra Ryzing

Leader of Chaos

A multiple state champion in wrestling, gymnastics, and football from florida, Terra Ryzing joined the world of wrestling, to not only live out a childhood dream but, to become a champion in yet another sport, bringing his friends with him to rule WCW (Weber Championship Wrestling). He formed Chaos to help him in the goal.

War Cloud

After finding out about his Native American heritage form his long lost grandmother and doing many hours of research about that, War Cloud was born. Never feeling comfortable around any of his friends white and black, he has come into his own has a person and wrestler taking a more aggressive attitude toward anyone and everyone not of Native American heritage. Now dawning the face paint of his ancestors he is becoming a fierce competitor and hated among all even his own people

Arachnid

Hailing from Texas but, claiming to be from Guadalajara, Mexico, the master of the Spider, Arachnid is here. after a childhood of growing up in southern Texas and following all of his favorites of Lucha Libre, he spent his high school yrs training for his debut until he was bitten by a black widow spider in the neck while sleeping and spending a month in coma, he is here now dawning the mask of lucha libre to reign supreme over the cruiserweight divison

Very original man. Liking Arachnid the most, but i'm biased since I love lucha :D

thanx man, give War Cloud a look on live an old version is on there. Arachnid is pretty fun more of a hybrid lucha/american high flyer type guy but, fun none the less

The CAWs are cool, but Terra Ryzing? Really? You stole Triple H's old name? Hmm...

Anyway, the CAWs look pretty good. I like War Cloud, and Arachnid's mask is really sweet.

The CAWs are cool, but Terra Ryzing? Really? You stole Triple H's old name? Hmm...

Anyway, the CAWs look pretty good. I like War Cloud, and Arachnid's mask is really sweet.

well, actually my dad stole it when he was cawing and i stole his caw and yes he did

thanx for the compliments and i used the idea of the mask from the spiderman shattered dimensions game

Archived