• Razor Ramon
    • Kevin Nash
    • Sting
    • Mankind ( Debut 1996 attire)
    • Brock Lesnar
    • Goldberg
    • Owen Hart
    • Psycho Sid

We don't want Superfly Jimmy Snuka in all stars he is already in SVR 2011 give us someone new like

Razor Ramon
Brock Lesnar - since no UFC title comes out this year also good terms with WWE
Goldberg
Owen Hart
Kevin Nash
Mankind

Same legends again Dusty Rhodes and Million Dollar Man, Jake The Snake Roberts give us new legends

The reason THQ keeps including Legends like Rhodes, Snuka, Slaughter, DiBiase and others is because they are either still related to WWE in some manner or because they are on good terms with the company. That's why it's VEEERY unlikely we'll see Owen Hart in a game in the near future (at least until Martha allows the WWE to feature him, anyway). And it's not like they're a total waste, anyway. Old school fans still remember fondly the times when Dusty was World Champion, or when they hated Slaughter for siding with the Sheik, or when Snuka lept from that cage onto Moracco.

Of all the people in your poll, the only ones who seem possible are Razor Ramon, Kevin Nash/Diesel, Sting and Goldberg. Sid was just arrested for drug possession, and WWE isn't that high on him to the point of considering him a Legend, anyway. Owen Hart's being in games, merchandising and others depends on Martha Hart, and she isn't likely to allow WWE those rights anytime soon (but stranger things have happened. Savage is in this game, for that matter). Foley is in TNA: the only reason Hogan is in this is because his contract doesn't bind him to TNA, allowing him to distribute his likeness to whomever he wants to. Scott Hall has left TNA is quite a while, and since he's on rehab getting his expenses paid for by WWE, he could easily allow them to put him in the game. Nash could happen. Goldberg has signed a Legends contract and is on good terms with WWE (I believe. Don't quote me on this, though) so it could happen. Finally, with all the talks of having him in HoF this year, Sting could possibly be in this, but I wouldn't hold my breath...

That phony THQ guy ain't gonna say anything because he is a fake . All I have to say is son close this pathetic pointless topic. Plus you can take All Stars and all your future SVR titles shine them up real nice and stick them straight up your ass .

Bye am out of here. Waste of time !!!!!!

[quote name='wcool' timestamp='1296062027' post='7877475']
That phony THQ guy ain't gonna say anything because he is a fake . All I have to say is son close this pathetic pointless topic. Plus you can take All Stars and all your future SVR titles shine them up real nice and stick them straight up your ass .

[/quote]

[img]http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1623/1289954682327.gif[/img]

Considering most of your poll is currently in TNA, on bad terms with Vince or under drug violations, they won't make it into a SvR or All-Stars at all. I was shocked to see Hogan, Warrior and Savage in All-Stars, especially with Hogan being in TNA and Warrior and Savage are on bad terms with Vince but you can't have a legends game without them and their names sells merchandise.

I think that I've read somewhere that they will be focusing on 80s and 90s WWE legends and I don't know if that will extend to WCW legends though but I hope so because I would like to see Goldberg make it in.

[quote name='wcool' timestamp='1296062027' post='7877475']

[/quote]

Waste of time? You made the topic ya twat!

Archived